Sierra Designs Synthesis 35 Degree Sleeping Bag - Regular
Ultralight Features. Ultralight Price Tag.
Built with synthetic insulation and lightweight material typically reserved for a higher price point, the Synthesis Sleeping Bag packs light but hits heavy with its feature set. A dual zipper system makes getting in and out a breeze and gives you room to move about, while the self sealing foot vent lets you vent heat with ease.
- Synthetic insulation provides lofty warmth, even when wet
- Dual zipper system for ease of use
- Patented self-sealing foot vents for fast and easy ventilation
- Draft dodger collar helps prevent drafts
- 20D nylon fabric for lightweight versatility
- Insulation: Synthetic
- Shell Fabric: 20d Nylon ripstop
- Liner Fabric: 20d Nylon Taffeta
- EN Limit Temp Rating: 25F / -4C
- EN Comfort Temp Rating: 35F / 1C
- Fill Weight: 23oz / 662g
- Minimum Weight: 2lb 4oz / 1021g
- Fits Up To: 6' 0" / 183 cm
- Length: 76in / 193 cm
- Shoulder Circumference: 62" / 152 cm
- Hip Circumference: 56" / 142 cm
- Footbox Circumference: 40" / 102 cm
- Mesh Stoarge Bag Size (LxW): 20 x 12" / 51 x 31 cm
- Stuff Sack Size (L x W): 15 x 7.5" / 38 x 19cm
- Source: Imported
We believe in creating equipment that empowers people to get outdoors with products that are accessible, thoughtful and beautiful.
Born in California and Bred on the Trail.
Bob Swanson and George Marks founded Sierra Designs in 1965 on the premise that all people deserve to have good gear for exploring the outdoors regardless of their background or experience level. That meant creating products that were trail tested, inspired by any adventure and trouble-free.
While some things have changed in the last 50 years, our mission hasn't. Today Sierra Designs continues to be a place where you can find happy dogs, new ideas, and always reliable camping gear. We find inspiration in mountains, deserts, and beaches. We find inspiration in the every day outside our office and the trails headed straight into the heart of the Rocky Mountains. We find inspiration in any adventure, big or small. We are people who Think Outside, because happiness is found in the adventure.