Sierra Designs Men's Borrego Hybrid Jacket
Stretch And Warmth Where You Need It Most
With 4-way stretch panels in key areas and a Primaloft Eco Silver insulated core, the Borrego Hybrid Jacket provides warmth and stretch for active endeavors. Seamless shoulders also increase comfort under a pack. When it's time to pack up, the Borrego fits nicely into its own pocket with carabiner loop for easy carry.
- Hybrid softshell/insulation mapping provides abrasion resistant panels with insulation in key areas
- Primaloft Eco Silver provides warmth without bulk
- Fitted hood
- Shoulder seams removed for comfort under a pack
- Self stuff pocket with carabiner loop for easy packing
- 2 zippered hand warmer pockets
- 2 interior drop pockets for quick gear storage
- Shell: 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta (Body) 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex 4-way Stretch (Sleeves/Hood)
- Lining: 100% Nylon
Technical Specifications: Size M
- Center Back Length: 28.25 in / 71.76 cm
- Sleeve Length: 36.75 in / 93.35 cm
- Weight: 8 oz / 226.8 g
- Source: Imported
We believe in creating equipment that empowers people to get outdoors with products that are accessible, thoughtful and beautiful.
Born in California and Bred on the Trail.
Bob Swanson and George Marks founded Sierra Designs in 1965 on the premise that all people deserve to have good gear for exploring the outdoors regardless of their background or experience level. That meant creating products that were trail tested, inspired by any adventure and trouble-free.
While some things have changed in the last 50 years, our mission hasn't. Today Sierra Designs continues to be a place where you can find happy dogs, new ideas, and always reliable camping gear. We find inspiration in mountains, deserts, and beaches. We find inspiration in the every day outside our office and the trails headed straight into the heart of the Rocky Mountains. We find inspiration in any adventure, big or small. We are people who Think Outside, because happiness is found in the adventure.