Nathan HyperNight Reflective Beanie - Black/Geo Print
Why you'll love it
Need to keep your head warm on those cool weather runs that transition from day to night? Our lightweight stretch beanie showcases an all over reflective graphic detailing that gives you additional reflective flair for any transitional day to night run.
Comfort Fit: The soft polyester and spandex techno knit fabric allows for your head to stay warm while you are on the move. With comfort shearing and a smooth face, this sleek Reflective Beanie is all you need as the weather gets cool.
Safety First: All over reflective graphic detailing gives you more visibility in low light conditions.
- Stretch knit fabric with brushed lining for dexterity and warmth
- Moisture wicking and quick drying
- Unique geo-reflective print for added visibility in low-light conditions
- Strategically placed reflective geo print graphic helps you to stay visible during early morning and evening runs and outdoor adventures
- OSFM - One size fits most
- Materials: 88% Polyester 12% Spandex Pro stretch
Wash & Care:
- Machine wash cold with like/similar colors
- Use mild detergent (try our PowerWash)
- Drip dry
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets
- Do not iron or dry clean
Driven by a real understanding of athlete needs, NATHAN's team of innovators sweat the details, because it's the details that help you push your potential. As the market leader in creating ground-breaking Running Essentials' gear, NATHAN's performance-driven products help you have your best run.
NATHAN's essential offerings, built for road warriors, ultra runners, triathletes, couch to 5Kers, and every dedicated athlete in between, include industry-leading and best-selling hydration vests, belts, handhelds, bottles, running paks, active visibility and reflective vests, and other gear, all designed to help you run stronger and longer.
Used and abused by hundreds of thousands of athletes across the globe, NATHAN Running Essentials' products are available in specialty running shops, outdoor retailers, and sporting goods stores in 45 countries and counting.