Kemimoto Men's Classic Heated Warm Jacket with Fleece
The KemiMoto Heated jacket is made of soft shell fabric. There are four layers of fabrics (four-sided stretch, TPU, polar fleece, and washed cotton). The surface of the jacket is coated with a water-repellent coating, which is laminated with a TPU waterproof membrane. Water will flow from the clothes. Rebound. And the front zipper uses YKK zipper, and provides a low-profile 5 volt battery. There are 3 heating positions for high, middle and low, and you can adjust your personal calorie level according to your preferences. This jacket is very stylish and can be worn alone in daily use, but it is light and fully compressible, and can also be worn as a base layer for your favorite rain and snow heating jacket. When the weather gets cold, KemiMoto provides instant heat, allowing you to stay outdoors and enjoy your favorite activities. Safety Battery Passed Through UL 2056 Testing.
- 4 carbon fiber heating area(1 neckline, 2 chests, 1 back), 3 temperature levels and 2 control switches.
- 5V USB Lithium-Ion 9600mAh UL certificated battery, up to 8 working hours.
- 3 heating levels: 140F/ 60C (High), 120F/ 50C (Medium), 105F/ 40C (Medium).
- The surface of the jacket is coated with a water-repellent coating to fit the TPU waterproof membrane, and the front zipper adopts high-quality YKK zipper.
- Multifunctional pockets: There are 6 pockets in total, 5 of which are zippered pockets.
- Adjustable Velcro is added to the cuffs, which is better for windproof and warmth.
- 4 Heating Area
- Machine Washable
- Waterproof Fabric
- Outer soft shell cloth
- TPU waterproof material
- Drawstring detachable hat
- Four-layer fabric
- YKK zipper
- Multifuntion pockets
- 1 x Heated Jacket
- 1 x 9600mAh Battery
- 1 x Storage Bag
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Power Bank
- 1 x USB cable
- 1-year Warranty
- Certification: UL 2054 teting
- Large Capacity: 9600mAh
- USB TYPE C: 5V 2A
- Powerbank: For phone etc.
- Small Size: 10 x 5 x 2cm
- Light Weight: 6.35 oz (180g)
"I can't find quality motorcycle parts at an affordable price, so why can't I make my own?"
This is where the story begins, in just over 10 years, the passion and creativity of the two founders has turned into a motorcycle parts brand of excellence.
Kelvin and Michael (Managing Director and CEO of KemiMoto) have succeeded in building a young and dynamic team capable of producing and selling parts worldwide, impressing everyone with their elegant designs and high quality products.
KemiMoto parts are developed and tested with the assistance of two- and four-wheeled racers from all over the world. The majority of our products are CNC machined aluminum and Delrin based parts such as rear covers, sliders and mirrors.
Philosophy from KemiMoto. The safety and comfort of our customers is always our top priority.