Impacto Unisex TOES2GO Steel Toe Cap Overshoe
TOES2GO Steel Toe Cap Overshoes
Made of flexible, pliable PVC. Treads under sole to prevent slipping and help liquid ow away from the foot. Fully Adjustable 18 X 1 strap & hook and loop closure allow for versatility of use. Toe color indicates size.
Heavy Duty Impact Protection / Fully Adjustable Rear Strap / 100% Waterproof / Will Not Harden, Stiffen or Crack
The TOES2GO Protects the toe area from accidental impact, crushing or stubbing. Made of flexible, pliable PVC. Treads under sole to prevent slipping and help liquid flow away from the foot. Fully Adjustable 18 X 1 strap & hook and loop closure allow for versatility of use.
- Ideal for any working environment that carries a risk of toe damage or has a steel toe cap requirement
- Perfect for visitors, casual or temporary workers, management, clerical staff and sales people
- 100% waterproof, will not harden, stiff or crack
- Can be comfortably worn over heels, dress and running shoes and most boots
- Sold per pair. Sizes S to L - Toe is color coded to indicate size
- Tested to conform with stringent Worldwide Safety Footwear Standards:
- Tested to meet Certified by Satra M21 issue 4 April 2011: Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Directive 89/686/EEC.
- Tested and meets ISO 20345:2011 188.8.131.52 Impact resistance 200 Joules and 184.108.40.206 Compression resistance 15 kN.
- Certified by Canadian CSA Standard Z334-14: Protective Footwear. CLASS 7231 02 - OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY PRODUCTS. Grade 1 - over the shoe toe protectors withstands impact velocity minimum of 3.32m/s.
- Steel toe cap meets Impact and Compression Resistance 75 LB. Rating per ASTM F2412-18/F2413-17.
Manufacturing specialized personal protective equipment since 1988.
Impacto has a successful history of providing exceptional service and quality and it shows a commitment to further enhance customer satisfaction in the future. With the establishment of a solid foundation, growth, change and continuous improvement can be regulated effectively.
Impacto specializes in improving worker safety and comfort by providing ergonomically designed personal protective equipment to reduce impact, vibration and repetitive motion in any work environment.
IMPACTO strives to provide high-quality products which help to protect workers. A safe workforce helps reduce compensation claims while adding to overall employee wellness.
Our stakeholders include safety groups, engineering staff, medical personnel, unions, management and most importantly frontline workers. By interacting with these groups, we are able to provide a solution that incorporates ergonomic work design, protective clothing and employee training. In providing services to our clients, we are strongly guided by a few basic principles:
- Outstanding Product Performance In terms of protection, prevention and comfort
- Quality Solutions for your needs Only by thoroughly understanding your unique situation, can we deliver lower Worker's Compensation costs and better protection for your employees
- Customized Solutions: We will design a new product that meets your requirements. We develop prototypes and produce small runs at the appropriate level of need.
- No-nonsense services From first contact to plant evaluations to information services to designing new products. We'll work closely with you at a level that is comfortable for you.
- Client partnership Lowering Worker's Compensation Claims by successfully preventing injuries requires close cooperation between us and our clients. Working together, we can both be successful.