Impacto Metguard Metatarsal Protector Polycarbonate Lace-Up - Black
Deflects and Disperses Impact
Deflects and disperses the impact of falling loads. Durable, non-conductive, lightweight polycarbonate material. Secured with existing laces.
The IMPACTO metatarsal guard is a unique device that protects the metatarsal area of the foot. Designed to compliment steel cap footwear. Made of extremely durable yet lightweight polycarbonate material. Secured with existing laces or optional straps.
- Unlike traditional metatarsal guards, the METGUARD is non-conductive for heat and electricity
- Fits all safety shoes and boots with optional attachment straps
- Used with existing footwear and transferable between users and footwear
- Practical, comfortable, easy to fit and simple to use
- Tested to conform with stringent Worldwide Safety Footwear Standards
- Suitable for use in all workplaces and industries including mining, construction, manufacturing, transport, storage, forestry, retail trade, warehousing, storage, forestry, retail trade
- Sold per pair or per case of 20 pairs (12x8x9 inch, 6 lbs.)
- One Size Fits All
Manufacturing specialized personal protective equipment since 1988.
Impacto has a successful history of providing exceptional service and quality and it shows a commitment to further enhance customer satisfaction in the future. With the establishment of a solid foundation, growth, change and continuous improvement can be regulated effectively.
Impacto specializes in improving worker safety and comfort by providing ergonomically designed personal protective equipment to reduce impact, vibration and repetitive motion in any work environment.
IMPACTO strives to provide high-quality products which help to protect workers. A safe workforce helps reduce compensation claims while adding to overall employee wellness.
Our stakeholders include safety groups, engineering staff, medical personnel, unions, management and most importantly frontline workers. By interacting with these groups, we are able to provide a solution that incorporates ergonomic work design, protective clothing and employee training. In providing services to our clients, we are strongly guided by a few basic principles:
- Outstanding Product Performance In terms of protection, prevention and comfort
- Quality Solutions for your needs Only by thoroughly understanding your unique situation, can we deliver lower Worker's Compensation costs and better protection for your employees
- Customized Solutions: We will design a new product that meets your requirements. We develop prototypes and produce small runs at the appropriate level of need.
- No-nonsense services From first contact to plant evaluations to information services to designing new products. We'll work closely with you at a level that is comfortable for you.
- Client partnership Lowering Worker's Compensation Claims by successfully preventing injuries requires close cooperation between us and our clients. Working together, we can both be successful.