Home > Shop By Brand > Closeout Deals & Sale > HXT Microwavable Heated Mittens - Hi Viz Yellow - Heat X-Change Technology
HXT Microwavable Heated Mittens - Hi Viz Yellow - Heat X-Change Technology
Item Qualifies for Free Shipping
- 1. HXT Heat Chamber: reflects 90% of the heat to the hand. Maintains heat for up to 7 hours.
- 2. Hi Viz Panel: Exceptional visability in low light conditions.
- 3. 3M Reflective Material: Be seen onthe darkest of nights.
- 4. Velcro Closure Strap: Snug wrist fit.
- 5. Extended Fleece Wrist: Holds heat in glove.No gap between glove and jacket.
- 6. Tru-Grip Palm: Aids in driving and bicycling. Extra grip when performing chores such a shoveling.
- 7. Nose Wipe
- 8. Elastic Cuff: Snug wrist fit. Holds heat in glove.
- 9. Pull Tab: Easy glove entry.
- 10. Internal Gel Packs: Provide external heat up to 167 degrees.
- 11. 150 Grams Thermax Insulation: Exceptional heat retention.
WHAT IS HXT?: HXT is a system that supplies external heat to various areas of the body. Hands, feet, head etc. The technology allows the amount of heat, delivered to the body, to be adjusted and directed to specific areas.
HOW DOES IT WORK?: Specially designed packs, containing microwaveable materials, are placed in specially designed and patented heat chambers, These special heat chambers can be placed in many different accessories, hats, gloves, socks to name a few. Heat can be adjusted by increasing or decreasing the amount of time the pack is micro-waved. Heat can also be increased or decreased by adding or removing packs. Heat can be directed to specific areas depending on which heat chamber the packs are placed.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN THE HXT GEL PACKS BE USED AND ARE THEY DURABLE?: HXT packs can be re-used an unlimited number of times and when used according to directions will last thru many winters.
HOW LONG WILL HXT GEL PACKS PRODUCE HEAT?: There are a number of factors that determine heat time. Number of gel packs being used, microwave time, outside temperature, and personal warmth. However, the average time of heat production with microwaveable packs is up to 3 hours.
100% Recommend this product (4 of 4 responses)
Finally, Pain-Free Fingers
February 3, 2023
This is the first pair of mittens where I can be outside in the cold winter and shovel snow without suffering stabbing, sharp, knife-like pains in my fingertips. For the last few years, I could only be outside for 15 minutes before having to go indoors, and then when inside the house, the pain would get even worse for about 10 minutes more. And no matter what gloves I put on or doubled or tripled them up, nothing worked. And I didn't want to buy a ton of those disposable heat packs because they have to be tossed in the rubbish after one use. I am happy that I gave myself permission to splurge on these mittens! The other night, I was outside in the cold for about two hours shoveling, and my hands and fingers were warm and comfortable. I heated the mittens with the gel packs in their pockets as instructed, slipped them on, and was thrilled that the gel packs didn't get in the way of the shovel handle. I chose these mittens because I figured they would last longer. They come with removable heated gel packs, which look like they will last, but even if they don't, I'm sure I could pick up some replaceable ones, or I could always make little heated corn pillows to insert into the pockets where the gel packs go. Even though my thumbs remained pain-free in these mittens, I still might make some tiny heatable corn pillows to slip into the thumb areas, as there isn't a gel pack in the thumbs. I'm very pleased with my purchase and thrilled that I can be outside in the winter again without all the pain.
Finally; a pair of gloves that keep my hands warm!
January 18, 2018
These mittens are very versatile. They come with 4 warming gel pads (2 for each glove), and the gel pads can be placed in 1 or 2 of the 3 locations on each mitten (top of fingers, bottom of fingers, back of hand). When it was bitterly cold outside, I used 2 gel pads in each mitten. Now that we're back to the 20's, I only need 1 gel pad per mitten.
- They work!
- A little spendy!
- The thumbs need to be tucked inside to stay warm.
Warm and comfortable
January 7, 2017
Big hit as a gift for my wife who is a distance runner in the northern Midwest. Love at first run!
December 9, 2016
They do work in cold weather; keeping my fingers and the top of my hand warm in cold and windy weather. The glove is very well made and with lots of room for the hand. A quality product. I will use it at home and for winter runs in colder climates.
Related Items Closeout Deals & Sale
- Open Box ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Mittens
- Stay Warm Apparel 5V Rechargeable Waterproof Heated Dog Vest
- AlphaCool PVA Instant Cooling Towel
- Mobile Warming Men's Lightweight Heated Golf Vest (Small)
- HXT Microwavable Heated Mittens - Hi Viz Yellow - Heat X-Change Technology
- Open Box ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Softshell Jacket - Women's
- Action Traction Ice Cleats for Shoes
- ActionHeat 12V Luxury Heated Car Seat Cushion
- Open Box ActionHeat Rechargeable 3V Heated Socks
- Gerbing Gyde 3-Finger Camouflage Heated Gloves - 7V Battery
- Volt Heat Tatra Men's 7V Battery Heated Gloves
- Torch Anseris 2.0 Universal Coat Heating System
- Nordic Gear Lectra Sox Pro Series Heated Socks
- Gerbing Gyde S4 Heated Gloves (Small)
- Gerbing Heated Softshell Vest, Camouflage - 7V Battery
- Open Box ActionHeat AA Battery Heated Fleece Gloves