Capit WarmMe 7.4V Battery Heated Motorcycle Gloves
The battery heating gloves WarmMe are conceived to guarantee the maximum comfort joined to the graceful Italian design.
They are suitable for any outdoor use and are made with innovative fabrics able to offer lightness, strenght and resistance to wind and rain and to allow, in the meanwhile, the natural transpiration of skin.
The heating circuit follows the hand profile, radiating the heat everywhere, fingers included, giving comfort even at lower temperatures.
WarmMe gloves are available with or without rigid protections, depending on the outdoor activity practiced.
The innovative technology of Capit, already famous in racing field, is based on heating and flexible carbon filaments, strategically positioned in specific areas, in order to maintain a comfortable temperature around 38/40\xB0C.
Three settable temperatures with one backlit button.
The battery is included. Light and small, the battery recharges quickly. It is positioned in a little internal pocket and it can power the heating circuit up to 7 hours.
- Invisible circuits: heating plates flexible and ultra-flat, strategically placed in specific areas right to maintain one comfortable body temperature
- Single control button: "Easy touch" button to select the temperature. thanks to 3 colored lights you will be able to understand even in the dark the correct temperature setting (low - 7.5 hours, medium - 6.5 hours, high - 3.5 hours)
- Light technology: lithium-ion battery smaller, lighter and with a fast recharge capability with 7.4 V - 3000 mAh. Located inside a small pocket this power pack can maintain the heating circuit for up to 5 hours
- Palm and knuckle approved protections EN13594 1KP
- Waterproof and insulating
- Rubber insert on finger to clean visor
Capit has been the leader in the production of professional tyre warmers since 1996. Thanks to experience, research and testing, in collaboration with the best automotive and motorcycle world racing teams, over the years has become a driving force in the domestic and international market. Capit has always been an innovative company able of introducing new concepts (the radial layout of the heating circuit, elimination of the mechanical thermostats with the TNT system), new materials (Fire and Silvertech fabric) and new technologies (electronic temperature management). Today Capit offers a wide range of exclusive and quality products to meet professional teams, as well as private ones with track accessory, bike covers, heated clothing (vests and gloves), Dry System products (dry cleaner and dry cleaner).
Over the last few years, Capit has accepted a new challenge: starting from 2016, the company started producing and marketing internationally its first line of heated battery-powered clothing. As well as exporting a large part of its products to many countries around the world, Capit has also significantly increased its sales volumes on the Italian market, where the sportswear sector has experienced a substantial growth.
Made In Italy
Capit produces in its own Italian headquarters and manages directly the study, development and realization of every single component of its products: textile, electrical and electronic. The materials chosen, the technologies and the manufacturing methods used are of high quality in order to ensure a higher reliability and superior warranty. The Italian style has been fundamental to the international success of the Lombardy company.