Stay Warm Apparel 5V Rechargeable Waterproof Heated Dog Vest
5V Rechargeable Waterproof Heated Dog Vest.
Nobody knows the importance of daily walks for your 4-footed bestie better than you do. Dogs thrive outdoors, exploring and engaging with their environment, exercising, and sharing an excited woof and tail-wag with their mates. But what happens when Daisy's muscles go stiff in the cold? Or when Charlie's breathing gets shallow as the temperature dips? Other dog owners sensibly head home - and Daisy and Charlie miss out on their fun, freedom and fitness opportunities. Your dog has a Stay Warm Apparel heated dog vest. Your dog always gets a daily romp. Your dog never skips an opportunity to explore. Your dog always gets a daily romp. Your dog never skips an opportunity to explore. Our dog vests are everything you asked for: easy to use, machine washable, have three temperature settings, and fit perfectly on those active furry bodies.
- Long Lasting Rechargeable Battery
- 3 Level Heat - the power button also serves as the temperature control button. Hold it down and it turns on highest heat, but if that's too warm for you, or you want to save the battery life, simply touch the button again to medium, and again for low.
- Always feel comfortable at your desired temperature.
- Waterproof & Machine Washable - our gloves are waterproof and machine washable.
- You must remove the battery before washing. Obviously, don't go swimming with the gloves on, but you can play in the snow, go snowmobiling, skiing, ice skating, shoveling or wear them in the rain.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
Stay Warm Apparel is the leader in heated rechargeable battery apparel. We customize our products to make every day a great day. Leave the cold behind!
Stay Warm Apparel heated items are great for a broad range of uses. From outdoor sports like Skiing, to contractors, real estate brokers, students, to attending ball games, heated clothing allows you to enjoy every activity without freezing!
Power button go through a 3 color self test when battery plugged in but afterwards the power button would not turn on the vest no matter how long button was depressed. I had to unplug battery , swap USB ports and hold in power button as soon as I plugged in the battery, and then am able to get vest to turn on .
The heating wires I felt through the vest cover a small area and can shift to one side or the other and must be worked back to top center of the vest.
I would have returned it immediately as defective, but figured out how to fool it into working.
The Economy Fed Ex Smart Post shipping just before Christmas time took longer than expected, but it did arrive and I got it to work for the time being. For $34.99 shipped to the door , could I make something better. Hell No, so I'm not complaining🤣
- Price reasonable, Looks nice , and has reflective bands.
- Switch needs to be held in while unplugging and plugging in battery for vest to turn on.
- Large labeled vest barely fit my medium size 50lb Pit
- Narrow non adjustable elastic bands at rear give dog double wedgie
- Small heated area of wires can shift to one side or other between inner and outer layers
Related Items Closeout Deals & Sale
- Open Box ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Mittens
- Stay Warm Apparel 5V Rechargeable Waterproof Heated Dog Vest
- AlphaCool PVA Instant Cooling Towel
- Mobile Warming Men's Lightweight Heated Golf Vest (Small)
- HXT Microwavable Heated Mittens - Hi Viz Yellow - Heat X-Change Technology
- Open Box ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Softshell Jacket - Women's
- Action Traction Ice Cleats for Shoes
- ActionHeat 12V Luxury Heated Car Seat Cushion
- Open Box ActionHeat Rechargeable 3V Heated Socks
- Gerbing Gyde 3-Finger Camouflage Heated Gloves - 7V Battery
- Volt Heat Tatra Men's 7V Battery Heated Gloves
- Torch Anseris 2.0 Universal Coat Heating System
- Nordic Gear Lectra Sox Pro Series Heated Socks
- Gerbing Gyde S4 Heated Gloves (Small)
- Gerbing Heated Softshell Vest, Camouflage - 7V Battery
- Open Box ActionHeat AA Battery Heated Fleece Gloves