Short freeride glove for big runs.
Fall Line 3 Finger is a warm ski glove for freeriding and snowboarding, featuring a short cut and a neoprene cuff that fits smoothly inside a shell jacket's sleeve. Made of durable and impregnated cowhide with outseams that provide extra comfort and better pole grip. It has a removable synthetic liner that is easy to dry and wash, as well as foam insulation for extra warmth and stability. Technical details contribute to a practical functionality on the mountain. A wrist strap, for example, reduces the chance of dropping a glove when answering the phone. And an included carabiner allows you to secure the gloves on your jacket or backpack when not in use. Perfect for those who prefer off-piste just as much as on-piste and who aren't afraid of a little hike. Also available in 3- and 5-finger models as well as a women's version.
Short and warm 3-finger ski glove that is a favorite with freeriders looking for a glove that fits smoothly inside their jacket sleeve. Made with impregnated cowhide and with a removable liner, it is as comfortable both on- and off-piste, from the pre-season to the spring's last run.
Alpine Pro gloves are inspired by freeriders, mountain guides, instructors, and others who place high demands on their gloves. Skiers and riders who ride in varied mountain terrain and weather conditions will find the right glove in this category.
G-Loft is a very thin 100% polyester fiber with exceptionally high insulating capacity, even in wet conditions. G-Loft is quick drying, breathable and very compressive.
Included Liners: This liner is included when buying 3000782 Fall Line 3-finger
- Warm ski glove for freeride / skiing and snowboarding.
- Impregnated nutcracker protects against weather and wind.
- Outward-facing seams provide grip and feel.
- Removable lining in soft and durable fleece material (Bemberg).
- Foam insulation provides extra heat and stability.
- Elastic at the wrist.
- Neoprene mud with velcro adjustment.
- Wrist strap / handcuffs included.
- Carabiner secures the glove in garments or on a backpack.
- Can be combined with different feeds.
- Chrome Free
- Brushed polyester: Durable lining with a soft feeling. The brushed surface binds more air which provides a better insulation. 100% polyester.
- Bemberg: Durable medium heavy 100 % polyester fleece lining, with soft and comfortable brushed surface.
- Cowhide: Durable and proofed cowhide
- Neoprene: 90% SBR rubber / 10% polyamide.
- Collection: Alpine Pro
- Product Origin: Hai Phong, Vietnam
- Activities: Skiing | Ski touring | Snowboard
- Details: 5-finger lining | Carabiner | Handcuffs | Removable lining
- Insulation: G-Loft
- Attached Lining: Brushed polyester | Bemberg
- Removable Lining: Included Liners
- Outer Material: Cowhide | Neoprene
The family business Martin Magnusson & Co. was founded in 1936 and is now run by the third generation of Magnussons. Both design and development is done at the headquarters in the town of Hestra.
Our gloves are manufactured in our own factory and we personally buy all leather, cloth, wool and other materials. This gives us complete control of the entire production chain and ensures high quality at every stage. Several of our models are handmade by some of the most experienced glove makers in Europe.
In 2012, we produced over 2 million pairs of gloves. The company has about 35 employees in Sweden. We also have a subsidiaries in the United States and Germany as well as agents, distributors and retailers in over 30 countries.
In addition to Scandinavia, the United States, Alp-countries and Japan are our largest markets. The owners and managers are brothers Claes and Svante Magnusson. They have two sons - the fourth generation of Magnussons - who also work at Hestra.
HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation and leisure. There are also Hestra glove models for professional uses such as construction work. Design and product development is done in cooperation with some of the world's best professional skiers and adventurers.
I'm going to take care of them so that they last years and years. Very happy with my purchase.