Headsweats The Crusher Hat - Sport Silver
Introducing the Crusher Hat. From the gym to the marathon and everything in between, our latest performance running hat is a great choice for any type of athlete. This lightweight athletic headwear is created using our Eventure Woven fabric in the front of the hat, and our brand new Polyester Hex Mesh on the top, back, and sides ensuring supreme comfort and nearly limitless ventilation while training. The Eventure terry sweatband and Eventure woven shell allow for maximum moisture transfer and breathability to help you keep a cool head. The foldable bill is built with our Structureless Rebound Foam so that when you cross the finish line you can crush this hat up, stuff it in your pocket, and live to crush another day. Do you have what it takes to be a crusher?
- 5 panel, superior athletic run-hat fit
- Structureless Rebound Foam bill
- Ventilating Eventure polyester hex mesh top, back, & sides
- Eventure woven fabric
- Flat front panel perfect for custom logo application
- Eventure terry sweatband, wrapped in Eventure knit
- Black undervisor helps reduce glare
- Adjustable rear buckle with ponytail opening
- One size fits most
- Machine washable; air dry
- Does not shrink
Headsweats Perspiration Technology Headwear was founded in the winter of 1998 by shoe industry veteran and obsessed cyclist, Alan Romick. Frustrated by the perils of heavy sweat blindness, migrating sunscreen, and odd sunburn pattern on his head through his helmet, he set out to develop headgear that worked. Encouraged by the constant feedback within the local cycling community, he took the best attributes of what was available and improved on them. Starting with one product -- The Cotton Classic -- available at first in just four colors, Alan's products quietly became elite athlete's secret weapon around the world, eventually expanding to over 17 different products available in over 140 different colors and styles.
After appearing on a Tour de France rider on the front of the the New York Times sports section, that secret weapon became an open secret and soon Headsweats were running in and winning Ironman Kona, The Head of the Charles Regatta, countless marathons and bike races around the world. With well over a million hats delivered, Headsweats now has more triathlon finishers and podiums than any other headwear company.
Today the Headsweats line includes washable, airlight, supremely wicking hats that now dominate the triathlon, rowing, adventure racing worlds. The success and a spirit of innovation at Headsweats, along with unsurpassed customer service, helped to establish Headsweats as the front runner in a very competitive cycling category. Alan continues to work relentlessly to bring the most cutting-edge, advanced and fun headwear products to new markets for construction workers, chefs, police forces, snow-boarders, and marathoners alike.
Take a minute or two to check out our latest products or team sponsorships, remember to keep a cool head, and stay in touch; we'd love to hear your Headsweats stories and know what you think of our products.
Related Items Headsweats Headwear
- Headsweats ProTech Race Hat
- Headsweats Cooling Chef Hat
- Headsweats Trucker Hat Bigfoot - Mountain
- Headsweats Supervisor
- Headsweats Race Hat
- Headsweats Trucker Hat Bigfoot - Surf
- Headsweats Elite Icefil Shorty Beanie And Helmet Liner
- Headsweats Yoga Trucker Hat
- Headsweats Trucker Hat
- Headsweats Trucker Hat Bigfoot - Blue
- Headsweats Supervisor - Grid Sublimated
- Headsweats Trucker Hat - Black Sugar Skulls
- Headsweats Topless Headband
- Headsweats Race Hat - Grid Sublimated
- Headsweats Podium Hat
- Headsweats Soft Tech Trucker 5-Panel
- Headsweats Thermal Headband
- Headsweats Multi-Sport Reversible Beanie
- Headsweats The Crusher Hat - White
- Headsweats The Crusher Hat - Sport Silver
- View More ...