Headsweats Podium Hat
If you\x92re looking for a performance hat that you can wear every single day, then our White 5-Panel Podium Hat is the perfect choice. This hat features our quick-drying Eventure fabric and a sweatband that helps keeps your head dry. If you want a casual hat that you can wear on the weekends or a training hat you can wear after your workouts, you won\x92t find a better option. Pick up your new podium hat from Headsweats today!.
- Eventure woven fabric shell
- Eventure terry sweatband
- Flat front panel perfect for custom logo application
- Black undervisor to help reduce glare
- Adjustable hook and loop closure
- One size fits most
- Machine washable; air dry
Headsweats Perspiration Technology Headwear was founded in the winter of 1998 by shoe industry veteran and obsessed cyclist, Alan Romick. Frustrated by the perils of heavy sweat blindness, migrating sunscreen, and odd sunburn pattern on his head through his helmet, he set out to develop headgear that worked. Encouraged by the constant feedback within the local cycling community, he took the best attributes of what was available and improved on them. Starting with one product -- The Cotton Classic -- available at first in just four colors, Alan\x92s products quietly became elite athlete\x92s secret weapon around the world, eventually expanding to over 17 different products available in over 140 different colors and styles.
After appearing on a Tour de France rider on the front of the the New York Times sports section, that secret weapon became an open secret and soon Headsweats were running in and winning Ironman Kona, The Head of the Charles Regatta, countless marathons and bike races around the world. With well over a million hats delivered, Headsweats now has more triathlon finishers and podiums than any other headwear company.
Today the Headsweats line includes washable, airlight, supremely wicking hats that now dominate the triathlon, rowing, adventure racing worlds. The success and a spirit of innovation at Headsweats, along with unsurpassed customer service, helped to establish Headsweats as the front runner in a very competitive cycling category. Alan continues to work relentlessly to bring the most cutting-edge, advanced and fun headwear products to new markets for construction workers, chefs, police forces, snow-boarders, and marathoners alike.
Take a minute or two to check out our latest products or team sponsorships, remember to keep a cool head, and stay in touch; we'd love to hear your Headsweats stories and know what you think of our products.
Related Items Headsweats Headwear
- Headsweats ProTech Race Hat
- Headsweats Cooling Chef Hat
- Headsweats Trucker Hat Bigfoot - Mountain
- Headsweats Supervisor
- Headsweats Race Hat
- Headsweats Trucker Hat Bigfoot - Surf
- Headsweats Elite Icefil Shorty Beanie And Helmet Liner
- Headsweats Yoga Trucker Hat
- Headsweats Trucker Hat
- Headsweats Trucker Hat Bigfoot - Blue
- Headsweats Supervisor - Grid Sublimated
- Headsweats Trucker Hat - Black Sugar Skulls
- Headsweats Topless Headband
- Headsweats Race Hat - Grid Sublimated
- Headsweats Podium Hat
- Headsweats Soft Tech Trucker 5-Panel
- Headsweats Thermal Headband
- Headsweats Multi-Sport Reversible Beanie
- Headsweats The Crusher Hat - White
- Headsweats The Crusher Hat - Sport Silver
- View More ...