Glacier Glove Kenai Original Gloves
- Versatile Protection: A proven workhorse for over 35 years, the Kenai Original Glove is one of our most popular gloves. This cold weather glove is designed to keep you outdoors while still giving dexterity where you need it. Crafted to withstand any adventure, this glove is perfect for any outdoor enthusiast.
- High-Performance Construction: Constructed of 2MM Fleece Lined Neoprene, nylon jersey back, and a seamless sharkskin textured palm, this water-resistant glove is designed to provide durable protection at a great value.
- Maximum Comfort: This best-selling model is fleece lined and water-resistant, created to provide great dexterity while keeping fingers warm and protected.
- Touchrite Technology: The Kenai Original Glove Touchrite Technology provides low friction fingertips for easy casting and shooting.
- Multi-Functional Usage: Whether it be fishing, hiking, or other outdoor activities, this glove is a proven winner for over 35 years. Our durable stitching and versatile design is the go-to option for all outdoor enthusiasts.
- Gently hand wash in cold water with mild soap and lay flat to dry in a well-ventilated area.
- Do not machine dry.
- For small neoprene leaks, we recommend Aquaseal.
Sizing Guide: 3 Simple Steps to Measure Your Hand for Gloves
- 1. Hold fingers together
- 2. Measure hand around the knuckles with hand held flat
- 3. Do not include thumb.
At Glacier Glove, we live to be outside. Whether we are in the sun, wind, rain or snow, we constantly want to experience all Mother Nature has to offer. We spend as much time as possible outdoors and found that we enjoy it most when we are comfortable. We strive to find new ways to protect you without sacrificing dexterity. We seek out the best materials, best practices and undying passion to be outside. This mission goes into every product design.
The Glacier Glove legacy began in 1982 when we made our first fishing gloves. Standing on the cold shores of Pyramid Lake, Nevada, the inspiration for our first model was born. Since that day we have continued to enhance our products by finding better fabrics and improved designs. In 1998, we launched into sun protection gloves and hats. Today we are continuing to expand our line with products that carry the same high-level of quality and performance.
Glacier Gloves customers encompass a diverse audience. We started by reaching out to fishermen and hunters and in time, we have found paddlers, ice climbers, hikers, and horseback riders also find Glacier Gloves to be a great fit. Many government and military sources use Glacier Gloves, including Navy Seals and the U.S. Coast Guard. Many professional teams on Antarctic expeditions, climbers on Mt. Everest and Aconcagua have also used our gloves. The U.S. Treasury Department used our product during the 2002 Winter Olympics. We are proud to have met the needs of these various groups.
Glacier Glove continues to set the standards in the materials, workmanship, and quality that outdoor enthusiasts want and need. We strive to offer the best value to our customers and guarantee satisfaction.