Ergodyne Chill-Its 6668 Hi-Vis Type R, Class 2 Safety Cooling Vest
The Chill-Its 6668 Hi-Vis Safety Cooling Vest is made with advanced polymer-embedded technology that quickly activates with water to provide hours of core cooling relief. This cooling vest consists of three layers: 1. an ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R, Class 2 high visibility shell, 2. polymer-embedded mid-layer and 3. a water-repellent liner to help keep wearers dry.
This comfortable cooling vest is designed to be lighter and less bulky than most cooling vests on the market. Breathable mesh along the bottom of the vest reduces weight, enhances airflow and prevents excess water from dripping onto clothing. Loops along the interior of the neckline allow wearers to insert cooling towels for additional cooling relief along the neck. Also features 2 lower interior pockets for storage, and a zippered closure for easy on/off.
For best results, wear this body cooling vest over a t-shirt. The water-repellant liner keeps the interior as dry as possible when activated, though wearers should expect to feel some dampness/wetness.
Heat-related illness continuously ranks among the top causes of worksite accidents and fatalities. Evaporative cooling technologies such as embedded polymers are a simple, effective and comfortable solution for heat stress prevention. Similar to how sweat cools the body, evaporative technologies use an external water source to draw heat away-helping to regulate body temperature while providing cool relief. When activated, this cooling safety vest is comfortable and refreshing for even the hottest days of the year.
How to Activate:
Soak in water for 2-5 minutes to activate. The embedded polymers will retain water for up to four hours of cooling relief. Once dry, simply resoak to reactivate cooling. Hand wash, hang dry.
This high visibility cooling vest is ideal for those working on hot job sites-particularly those requiring ANSI 107 compliance such as road construction, municipalities and baggage handling.
- Core Cooling Relief - Polymer-embedded cooling technology quickly activates for up to four hours of relief from the heat
- High Visibility - ANSI/ISEA 107, Type R Class 2 compliant with 2" reflective tape for low-light visibility
- Lightweight & Breathable Mesh Bottom - Reduces weight, enhances airflow and prevents excess water from dripping onto clothing
- Easy Activation - Soak in water for 2-5 minutes to activate
- Water-Repellent Lining - Helps keep wearers dry
- Interior Cooling Towel Loops - Loops along neckline designed to hold cooling towels for advanced cooling
- Zippered Closure - For easy on/off
- Storage - 2 lower interior pockets
- Custom Logo Program - Customize with your unique logo, pattern or slogan
- Hand Wash, Hang Dry
- Closure: Zipper
- Cooling Hours: Up to 4 Hours
- Cooling Type: Evaporative, Wet Cooling
- Materials: Polyester, Nylon
- Pockets/Holders: 2 Pockets, Interior Pockets, Pen Pocket
- Product Features: Breathable, Reflective Accents
- Product Type: Vest
- Protection: Reflective, Enhanced Visibility, High Visibility, Warm Temperature Protection
- Risk/Injury: Heat Stress
- Standards/Compliance: ANSI 107
- Technology: Embedded Polymer
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace. What started 28 years ago with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, tenacious work gear; all precision crafted to provide protection, regulate temperature, and enhance productivity for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex Hand Protection, ProFlex Knee Pads, ProFlex Supports, Trex Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its Cooling Products, N-Ferno Warming Products, GloWear Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids Lanyards, Arsenal Equipment Storage Systems, CORE Performance Work Wear and SHAX Portable Work Shelters.
Related Items Cooling Vests
- FlexiFreeze Cooling Ice Vest (Velcro Closure)
- AlphaCool Original Cooling Ice Vest
- Techniche TechKewl 6626 Phase Change Cooling Vest with Inserts and Cooler - Blue
- AlphaCool Evaporative Cooling Vest
- Techniche TechKewl Phase Change Cooling Vest with Inserts and Cooler - Black
- AlphaCool 7V Circulatory Cooling Vest System
- Ergodyne Chill-Its Evaporative Cooling Vest - Grey
- Techniche TechKewl Phase Change Cooling Vest with Inserts and Cooler - Khaki
- AlphaCool 12V Motorcycle Circulatory Cooling Vest System
- AlphaCool Frosty Mesh Ice Vest with Replacement Ice Packs
- Hyperkewl Evaporative Cooling Vest - Sport
- CompCooler Motorcycle Rider Solo Cooling System
- FlexiFreeze Professional Series Ice Vest - Charcoal
- Flexi Freeze Ice Vest (Zipper Closure)
- FlexiFreeze Professional Series Ice Vest - Hi-Vis
- AlphaCool Arctic Cooling Ice Vest with Self-Fill Reusable Ice Packs
- Venture Heat Unisex WindTech Pro 3 Speed Wearable Cooling Fan Vest with 3.7V Battery
- Fieldsheer Mobile Cooling Hydrologic Evaporative Cooling Vest
- Fieldsheer Mobile Cooling Unisex Hydrologic Pro Vest
- Fieldsheer Mobile Cooling Unisex Ice Packs - Gray
- View More ...