The Chill-Its 6601 Economy Evaporative Cooling Towel is made with the same super-evaporative PVA material as our other Chill-Its cooling towels but is now 20% thinner for lightweight cooling. This super-evaporative PVA material is designed to absorb water and create a feeling colder than ambient air temperature. This neck cooling wrap can be used for hours or for quick relief and is completely reusable, just re-wet to activate.
HOW TO ACTIVATE
Run the PVA cooling towel under water for one minute or until saturated, wring out excess water and twirl or snap in the air for no-drip cooling. Drape the towel around neck or head for instant cooling relief. Material will dry stiff, simply rewet until soft to activate, and it's ready to go again.
This evaporative towel is the perfect cooling headwear for anyone working in the heat and exposed to possible heat-related illnesses like heat cramps, heat strokes, or heat exhaustion are possible. Great for workers in construction, carpentry, mining, landscaping, OR for outdoor activities like camping, yoga, baseball, softball, soccer, running, biking, days at the beach or on a boat, golf, yard work, fishing, gardening, hiking, riding motorcycles and more.
- Instant Cooling Relief: Run under water for one minute or until saturated, wring out excess water for drip free cooling
- 20% Thinner: Now 20% thinner than the Chill-Its 6602 Cooling Towel for lighter-weight, less-bulky cooling
- Long Lasting: Can last for up to 4 hours on a single soak. Simply re-wet to increase cooling duration
- How Does It Work?: Cooling PVA material absorbs water and creates a cooling sensation as it evaporates
- Reusable & Machine Washable: Air dry until material is stiff, re-wet until soft. Machine washable with mild detergent, air dry only
- Heat Stress Prevention: Reduces the effect of heat exhaustion and fights fatigue while working or playing in the outdoor summer heat. Can also be used to help bring down fevers, hot flashes or night sweats
- Sizing: 13in x 29.5in / 33cm x 75cm
- Iron/Steel Work
Performance & Tech Tags:
- Machine Washable
- Moisture Management
- PVA Cooling Material
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace. What started 28 years ago with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, tenacious work gear; all precision crafted to provide protection, regulate temperature, and enhance productivity for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex Hand Protection, ProFlex Knee Pads, ProFlex Supports, Trex Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its Cooling Products, N-Ferno Warming Products, GloWear Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids Lanyards, Arsenal Equipment Storage Systems, CORE Performance Work Wear and SHAX Portable Work Shelters.
Chill-Its Cooling from the foundry to the freeway, battle big league heat with our Chill-Its Cooling Line. Evaporative cooling bandanas, headbands, towels, vests, and more pack an icy cool punch. The job may be tough, but Chill-Its products do their best to make work no sweat.
Finally, it's easy to keep your cool when the world goes volcanic and melts hockey pucks. Chill-Its provide many ways to suck it up when the heat rages and sweat starts to pour. If nature turns up the heat, don't sweat it. You can always turn to Chill-Its to bring a frosty layer of comfort to any workplace inferno.