Ergodyne Chill-Its 6255 Lightweight Phase Change Cooling Vest (Vest Only)
Designed to be 30%-60% lighter weight than other cooling vests on the market, the Chill-Its Lightweight Phase Change Cooling Vest keeps workers cooler, safer and more productive. Its 100% biodegradable phase change cooling material maintains a 59 F / 15 C temperature for up to two hours when activated.
Constructed with a polyester cotton-blend fabric, the vest's adjustable hook and loop closures around the waist provide a customized fit for different body types. The heavy-duty front zipper makes for easy on/off, while the two front zippered pockets can be used to store cell phones and other small accessories.
The cooling vest comes in two sizes ranging from S/M (32in - 40in / 81cm - 102cm) to L/XL (40in - 52in / 102cm - 132cm). To find your size, wrap a tape measure around the widest part of your chest, under your arms, and completely around your torso. See size chart for more information.
HOW TO USE:
There are many ways to activate your cooling vest. Simply place the four removable packs in a cooler of ice water for 5 minutes; freezer for 8 minutes; refrigerator for 12 minutes; or near an air conditioner for 1 hour. Then place the recharged cooling packs in the vest pockets for hours of cooling.
HOW TO CLEAN:
The cooling pack should be washed by hand with a mild detergent and warm water. Dry with a paper towel or cloth. DO NOT machine wash or machine dry. The fabric vest is machine washable with mild soap; hang dry.
This body cooling vest is perfect for anyone in need of instant cooling relief while working or playing outside or indoors in warm temperatures where heat-related illnesses like heat cramps, heat strokes, heat exhaustion, etc. are possible. Ideal for workers in pulp/paper, iron/steel, vulcanizing, foundries, etc. or for people running, biking, doing yard work, riding motorcycle and more! Also, ideal for those needing cooling relief but aren't able to use an evaporative cooling option.
- Extra Storage: Two zippered front pockets
- Flexible Fit: Adjustable hook and loop closures on waist for flexible fit
- Easy On/Off: Heavy-duty zipper closure on the front of vest
- Comfortable: Polyester cotton blend construction
- Available In 2 Sizes: S/M and L/XL
- Iron/Steel Fabrication
Chill-Its are a division of the powerhouse workplace safety equipment brand Ergodyne. Chill-Its products bring a frosty layer of comfort to your jobsite inferno, so you can work (or play!) longer. Why is staying cool in the heat and humidity so important? Heat stress is no joke and can result in death. You can't change the weather but using Chill-Its can help you change your approach to the heat. From neck bands to vests to wide-brimmed hats, Chill-Its by Ergodyne has the right cooling product for the hardest working people on the planet.
Chill-Its Cooling from the foundry to the freeway, battle big league heat with our Chill-Its Cooling Line. Evaporative cooling bandanas, headbands, towels, vests, and more pack an icy cool punch. The job may be tough, but Chill-Its products do their best to make work no sweat.
Finally, it's easy to keep your cool when the world goes volcanic and melts hockey pucks. Chill-Its provide many ways to suck it up when the heat rages and sweat starts to pour. If nature turns up the heat, don't sweat it. You can always turn to Chill-Its to bring a frosty layer of comfort to any workplace inferno.
Related Items Phase Change Cooling Vests
- Techniche TechKewl 6626 Phase Change Cooling Vest with Inserts and Cooler - Blue
- AlphaCool Original Cooling Ice Vest
- Chill-Its 6260 Lightweight Phase Change Cooling Vest with Packs
- FlexiFreeze Cooling Ice Vest (Velcro Closure)
- Flexi Freeze Ice Vest Replacement Panels
- Techniche TechKewl Phase Change Cooling Vest with Inserts and Cooler - Black
- FlexiFreeze Personal Ice Vest Cooling Kit - Velcro Front
- FlexiFreeze Personal Ice Vest Cooling Kit - Zipper Front
- AlphaCool Polar Cooling Ice Vest
- AlphaCool Frosty Mesh Ice Vest with Replacement Ice Packs
- TechNiche TechKewl 6626-LT Phase Change Front Zipper Cooling Lite Vest Powered by CoolPax
- TechKewl Phase Change Cooling Vest with Hydration System
- Onyx Cool 80° Safety Pro Vest
- FlexiFreeze Professional Series Ice Vest - Charcoal
- FlexiFreeze Professional Series Ice Vest - Hi-Vis
- FlexiFreeze Professional Series Ice Vest Cooling Kit - Charcoal
- FlexiFreeze Professional Series Ice Vest Cooling Kit - Hi-Vis
- Fieldsheer Mobile Cooling Unisex Hydrologic Vest with Ice Packs
- Fieldsheer Mobile Cooling Unisex Hydrologic Pro Vest with Ice Packs
- Coolture Signature Cooling Vest with CoolPaks
- View More ...