Ergodyne Chill-Its 6235 Standard Phase Change Cooling Vest (Vest Only)
The Chill-Its 6230 Standard Phase Change Cooling Vest is made to house phase change cooling packs to keep workers cooler, safer and more productive. The phase change cooling material maintains a 64° F (18° C) temperature for up to 4 hours when activated. Made of a comfortable cotton blend fabric, this vest features adjustable hook and loop closures at the shoulders and waist to provide a customized comfortable fit.
The cooling vest comes in two sizes ranging from S/M (32in - 40in / 81cm - 102cm) to L/XL (40in - 52in / 102cm - 132cm). To find your size, wrap a tape measure around the widest part of your chest, under your arms, and completely around your torso. See size chart for more information.
How to Use:
There are many ways to activate your cooling vest. Simply place the two removable packs in a cooler of ice water for 10 minutes; freezer for 15 minutes; refrigerator for 25 minutes; or near an air conditioner for 1 to 2 hours. Then place the recharged cooling packs in the vest pockets for hours of cooling.
How to Clean:
The fabric vest carrier is machine washable with mild soap; hang dry.
This body cooling vest is perfect for anyone in need of instant cooling relief while working or playing outside or indoors in warm temperatures where heat-related illnesses like heat cramps, heat strokes, heat exhaustion, etc. are possible. Ideal for workers in pulp/paper, iron/steel, vulcanizing, foundries, etc. or for people running, biking, doing yard work, riding motorcycle and more! Also, ideal for those needing cooling relief but aren’t able to use an evaporative cooling option.
- Flexible Fit - Adjustable hook and loop closures on both shoulders and waist
- Comfortable - Made out of cotton
- More Cooling Power - Extended vest surface area enhances cooling power
- Available in 2 Sizes: S/M and L/XL
- Cooling packs sold separately and feature: Immediate & Long-Lasting Cooling Relief - Packs maintain constant 64°F (18°C) for up to 4 hours
- Quick Recharge - Packs recharge in a little as 10 minutes
- Honeycomb Design - Patented honeycomb ice pack design eliminates stiffness
- Closure: Hook and Loop
- Construction: Adjustable, Padded
- Cooling Hours: Up to 4 Hours
- Cooling Type: Phase Change
- Materials: Cotton, Nylon, Polyester
- Product Features: Form Fitting, Machine Washable
- Product Type: Replacement Part, Vest
- Protection: Warm Temperature Protection
- Risk/Injury: Heat Stress
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace. What started 28 years ago with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, tenacious work gear; all precision crafted to provide protection, regulate temperature, and enhance productivity for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex Hand Protection, ProFlex Knee Pads, ProFlex Supports, Trex Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its Cooling Products, N-Ferno Warming Products, GloWear Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids Lanyards, Arsenal Equipment Storage Systems, CORE Performance Work Wear and SHAX Portable Work Shelters.