CompCooler Motorcycle Rider Solo Cooling System is made up of 6L ICE Cooler Circulation Unit, Liquid Cooling Vest, and 3 ft extension hose, operated by motorcycle 12V power by SAE connectors. Mini pump unit circulates the cold water from ICE cooler to liquid cooling vest, continuously flow around the body. Temperature range 2°C-10°C(36°F- 50°F), 6L ICE will support up to 6 hours body cooling.
- Liquid Cooling Vest (1)
- Motorcycle Bag (1)
- ICE Cooler 6L (1)
- Pump Circulation Unit (1)
- Extension hose 3 ft (1)
- SAE Motorcycle power cord (1)
- Tandem System: Customer may purchase an extra extension hose and the second cooling vest for Tandem Cooling application.
- Battery operation: his model was designed to use 12V motorcycle power, the package doesn't include battery. However, system still reserve the connection by 7.4V 4017 plug, user may purchase an extra battery for portable application.
Compcooler specializes in working for Personal body cooling & heating systems and Micro refrigeration Cooling system for harsh conditions. Compcooler has established its resume as a manufacturer of Military for use by the Army, Navy, Airforce as well as foreign militaries. The employees at Compcooler's state of the art manufacturing facility have been producing cooling systems over 15 years. Compcooler realized there was an opportunity to bring the same cooling benefits to civilians who working and living at hot ambient or outdoor activities. So Compcooler set up to create more cooling systems that were convenient, comfortable and affordable, major applications Outdoor workers, Motorcycle Riders, Racing Car Drivers, Patients, Police and soldier etc. Compcooler has established a well-managed supply chain and ISO9001 registered facility to support OEM or ODM cooling projects.
I frequently attend HPDE (track car) events here in Texas. June and September are really rough (July and August are unbearable.) I had long considered the big name cooling shirt product but couldn't stomach the price tag. A cooler, a pump, a shirt and some tubing shouldn't cost that much. It should cost what Compcooler charges.
The cooler isn't the best insulated, but it is big enough for five frozen water bottles, which last through two 20 minute sessions in 95 degree heat. I find that very satisfactory.
The cooling provided by the vest is amazing. I am a pretty typical medium build and the M/L was a bit loose at the tightest strap setting. I sewed the two sides together so now it is very snug, but with the very stretchy vest material it is perfect for my 6' 165lb frame.
The hoses and everything are really well made.
If I had one critique, I wish it had a light on the power button so you can see that it is on.
Overall an absolute bargain. I highly recommend.
- Fantastic value versus competing products.
- Compact size fits nicely in passenger racing seat.
- Stretchy comfortable vest east to put on and take off.
- Very well assembled.
- Really would be nice if there were an on/off light.
- Not the best insulated cooler but it does seal well.
Richard in Blue Ridge
- Less fatigued at the end of a hot riding day.
- More able to focus on the ride and not on the miserable heat.
- Wish the ice would last a bit longer, but I normally need a bathroom break by the time the ice melts so not a big deal.
- Wish I had purchased the CompCooler sooner!