Dakine Women's Phoenix Gore-Tex Mittens
The rise of the phoenix-a versatile, high-performance mitt.
Built to withstand day-in and day-out abuse, this new high-performance, highly-versatile mitt is ready to rise up to any occasion. A goat leather palm and back of hand will take whatever you can dish out, while the 4-way stretch shell ensures ample dexterity right out of the packaging. The waterproof-breathable Gore-Tex insert features Gore Active technology to regulate temperature and allow for maximum breathability and the removable performance liner means you have plenty of options from mid-winter through spring, year in and year out.
- Moisture wicking, 4-way stretch twill shell
- AX Suede Deuce synthetic suede palm
- Silicone gripper on finger and thumb
- Touch screen compatible
- Microfleece nose wipe
- Polygiene Odor Control technology
- Hook and loop closure cuff
- Liner Insert: Gore-Tex + Gore Active technology / Waterproof and breathable
- Removable Performance Liner: 100% Nylon Shell, PrimaLoft Gold [ 85g ] Insulation, 100% PU AX Suede Palm
- Shell: 4 way stretch Gore-Tex Infinium soft shell / Durable water repellent leather
- Shell Insulation: 360g Wool blend
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Removable elastic leash
- Materials: 53% Goat Leather, 47% Recycled Polyester
- Sizing: XS, S, M, L
Founded in Hawaii in 1979 and located at the base of Mt. Hood in Hood River, Oregon, Dakine builds backpacks, travel bags, accessories, outerwear and clothing for people who love to surf, snowboard, skateboard, mountain bike, ski, windsurf, kiteboard and travel.