Dakine Men's Phoenix Gore-Tex Gloves
A versatile ski and snowboard mitt in a premium package.
The rise of the Phoenix. Built to withstand day-in and day-out abuse, this high-performance, highly versatile glove is ready to rise up to any occasion. A goat leather palm and back of hand will take whatever you can dish out, while the 4-way stretch shell ensures ample dexterity right out of the packaging. The waterproof-breathable Gore-Tex insert features Gore Active technology to regulate temperature and allow for maximum breathability, and the removable performance liner means you have plenty of options from mid-winter through spring, year in and year out.
- Insert: Gore-Tex + Gore Active technology / Waterproof and breathable
- Removable Performance Liner: 100% Nylon Shell, PrimaLoft Gold (100% recycled polyester) [ 85g ] Insulation, Sealon PU overlay palm
- Shell: 4 way stretch soft shell / Durable water repellent leather
- Shell Insulation: 360g Wool blend
- Removable elastic leash
- Materials: 53% Goat Leather, 47% Recycled Polyester
- Sizing: S, M, L, XL
Founded in Hawaii in 1979 and located at the base of Mt. Hood in Hood River, Oregon, Dakine builds backpacks, travel bags, accessories, outerwear and clothing for people who love to surf, snowboard, skateboard, mountain bike, ski, windsurf, kiteboard and travel.