Dakine Women's Excursion Gore-Tex Mittens
Best-in-class protection, warmth, and breathability.
The Excursion Gore-Tex Mitt offers best-in-class storm protection, warmth, and breathability. Featuring a waterproof-breathable Gore-Tex liner with Gore Active technology, which optimizes the relationship between inner lining, membrane and outer material, the Excursion proves versatile across a range of activity levels. A combination of Primaloft Gold insulation and soft wool lining deliver the all-conditions warmth that can be trusted any day of the season.
- Insert: Gore-Tex + Gore Active technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold (55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester) [ Glove 170g ] [ Mitt 230g ]
- Palm: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- Shell: 4-way stretch soft shell & leather (41% goat leather, 41% nylon, 10% polyester, 8% elastane) with DWR treatment
- Lining: 360g Wool blend (64% wool, 20% polyester, 16% nylon)
- Cuff Closure: One hand cinch gauntlet
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Materials: 54% Goat Leather, 32% Polyamide, 8% Polyester, 6% Elastane
- Sizing: XS, S, M, L
Founded in Hawaii in 1979 and located at the base of Mt. Hood in Hood River, Oregon, Dakine builds backpacks, travel bags, accessories, outerwear and clothing for people who love to surf, snowboard, skateboard, mountain bike, ski, windsurf, kiteboard and travel.