Dakine Men's Excursion Gore-Tex Mittens
Dexterity, warmth and weather protection for riding in bounds or out.
The Excursion is our workhorse mitt that keeps your hands warm and dry, day in and day out at the hill. A stretch-woven exterior and a durable leather palm add up to dexterity and a natural-feeling grip for on-the-go adjustments. It features a full Gore-Tex insert with Gore Active technology for maximum breathability and temperature regulation. Primaloft insulation and a wool fleece lining keep your digits warm.
- Oversized main zipper for easy access, Reinforced bottom keeps it upright, Spacious interior
- Insert: Gore-Tex + Gore Active technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold (55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester) [ Glove 170g ] [ Mitt 230g ]
- Palm: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- Shell: 4-way stretch soft shell & leather (41% goat leather, 41% nylon, 10% polyester, 8% elastane) with DWR treatment
- Lining: 360g Wool blend (64% wool, 20% polyester, 16% nylon)
- Cuff Closure: One hand cinch gauntlet
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Materials: 41% Goat Leather, 41% Polyamide, 10% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Sizing: S, M, L, XL
Care: All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We dont recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
Founded in Hawaii in 1979 and located at the base of Mt. Hood in Hood River, Oregon, Dakine builds backpacks, travel bags, accessories, outerwear and clothing for people who love to surf, snowboard, skateboard, mountain bike, ski, windsurf, kiteboard and travel.