Chill-Its Low Profile Hydration Pack can keep you hydrated when you are away from water sources for an extended period of time.
If you are planning a long day working outside, on the beach, at a baseball game, or just don't feel like carrying a water bottle, you can use this handy backpack-style water source to keep your essential hydration liquids close at hand.
Using The Pack:
- Durable 600D water-resistant rip stop polyester shell
- Zip-up cap cover keeps debris and contaminants at bay
- Insulated pack and tube keeps water cool
- 100% anti-microbial bite valve with cover to protect against contaminants
- Bite valve cover for protection from contaminants
- Breakaway shoulder straps for additional security
- Wide mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Capacity: 2L (2000 mL) / 70 oz. / 2.2 hours
Place arms through the shoulder straps. Adjust straps for proper fit and secure loose straps. Store extra tubing inside pack. Bite and sip to drink.Filling The Reservoir:
Unscrew cap. Fill with water. Add ice if desired. Seal cap.Cleaning:
Remove reservoir from pack. Clean with mild soap and hot water.
Dry with reservoir open. For best results, use bottle brushes to
scrub inside of reservoir and tube. To freshen, soak with baking soda (2 teaspoons + water). Rinse
thoroughly. To sanitize, soak with bleach (2 tablespoons + water).
Rinse thoroughly.To wash pack, remove reservoir. Machine wash cold.