Black Diamond Men's Vision Hybrid Hoody
Active Insulation Optimized for Movement in the Mountains.
Optimized for movement in the mountains, the Vision Hybrid Hoody is an active insulation layer that breathes and moves with you while keeping you warm. Featuring Japanese liquid crystal polymer ripstop construction in high abrasion areas, this hoody is ultra-durable, while the body-mapped construction adds breathability and stretch to the underarms and back panels. The 60g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core technology includes NASA-developed Aerogel, which is used in space suits and remains hyper-light while maintaining the industry's best warmth-to-weight ratio. Two harness-compatible zippered hand pockets are combined with a right-hand stow pocket and zippered chest pocket to stash essentials while adventuring. It also features an internal drop pocket which provides warm shelter for gloves or beanies. An integrated hem gasket and elastic cuffs keeps drafts out while the helmet-compatible hood adds extra protection from wind and snow.
- Revolutionary Japanese Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) reinforced durability in high abrasion areas
- 60g PrimaLoft Cross Core Insulation with Aerogel improves CLO value of insulation without increasing weight
- Two harness-compatible zipper hand pockets
- Right-hand stow pocket; Zippered chest pocket
- Single internal drop pocket
- Integrated hem elastic draft gasket
- Elastic cuffs
- Single pull, climbing helmet-compatible hood
- Materials: [Shell 1] 20D Nylon with Liquid Crystal Polymer Ripstop and DWR Finish (93% Nylon, 7% Polyester, 38gsm), [Shell 2] 20D Stretch Nylon Woven with DWR Finish (100% Nylon, 51gsm), [Insulation] Primaloft Crosscore Synthetic insulation with Aerogel (100% Polyester, 60gsm), [Lining 1] 20D Nylon Plain woven with DWR, [Lining 2] 20D Stretch Nylon Woven with DWR Finish (100% Nylon, 51gsm)
Here at Black Diamond it's all about climbing and skiing. We share the same experiences that you do on rock, ice and snow and these experiences push us to make the best gear possible for our worldwide family of climbers and skiers.
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Black Diamond is a company that's not just for rock climbers and skiers, but one that stands for the spirit of the sports we live, their values and goals, past, present and future. Since 1957, our innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas. This is partly the result of dedication, desire and diligence on the part of an incredible team of people. It's also a product of the fact that each of us are climbers and skiers ourselves.
We're a company of users. It's who we are. We're the greatest dreamers about what could be, and the harshest of critics about what exists. Because of this, the creation of Black Diamond is a process that will never end. The company today is more committed than ever, thanks to the many people here in the U.S., at Black Diamond Europe and at Black Diamond Asia whose limitless energy and hands-on involvement have created a promising future for all climbers and skiers worldwide.