Black Diamond Firstlight 2P Tent - Wasabi
An alpine two-person tent, featuring a space-efficient design with NanoShield fabric for the weight minimalist.
A compact two-person, four-season tent built for weight-conscious climbers, the Black Diamond FirstLight is based on the I-Tent's expedition-specific design with steep walls and a simple floor shape to optimize living space and increase headroom. For durability, all seams are double sewn, and the stress points are reinforced. With two equal length DAC Featherlite poles that fit inside the tent with hook-and-loop wraps, it's easy to set up even from inside. For cross ventilation, both the small rear window and the door are covered with no-see-um mesh. The canopy is constructed with water resistant, breathable NanoShield fabric. For interior organization, the FirstLight has two interior mesh pockets.
- Two-person design with single door entry and optional vestibule for gear storage
- Two internal DAC Featherlite poles
- Two interior mesh pockets
- Zippered mesh panels at rear and door for ventilation
- Proprietary NanoShield single-wall fabric and 70D poly floor in Carbon color way
- Sil-Net seam sealer required (one tube included, additional tubes sold separately)
- Comes with repair tube for tent poles
- Ground cloth available separately
- Series: Superlight Series
- Season: 4
- Capacity: 2
- Doors: 1
- Average Packed Weight: 1545 g (3lb 6oz)
- Minimum Weight: 1355 g (3 lb)
- Dimensions: 208 x 122 x 106cm (82 x 48 x 42)
- Area: 2.5 m2 (27.3 sq ft)
- Packed Size: 15 x 23 cm (6 x 9")
Here at Black Diamond it's all about climbing and skiing. We share the same experiences that you do on rock, ice and snow and these experiences push us to make the best gear possible for our worldwide family of climbers and skiers.
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Black Diamond is a company that's not just for rock climbers and skiers, but one that stands for the spirit of the sports we live, their values and goals, past, present and future. Since 1957, our innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas. This is partly the result of dedication, desire and diligence on the part of an incredible team of people. It's also a product of the fact that each of us are climbers and skiers ourselves.
We're a company of users. It's who we are. We're the greatest dreamers about what could be, and the harshest of critics about what exists. Because of this, the creation of Black Diamond is a process that will never end. The company today is more committed than ever, thanks to the many people here in the U.S., at Black Diamond Europe and at Black Diamond Asia whose limitless energy and hands-on involvement have created a promising future for all climbers and skiers worldwide.