From the top of Everest to wind-swept Antarctic ice fields, the waterproof and ridiculously warm Absolute Mitt is designed for the world’s harshest environments.
Our warmest and lightest expedition mitt that will keep your hands warm and dry with minimal weight (and can also serve as a really lightweight packable stash mitt for emergencies). Imported.
- Removable liner with a 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex insert with XCR Product Technology
- Reinforced thumb for working with fixed lines
- Woven nylon, abrasion-resistant shell with 4-way stretch
- Combination PrimaLoft Kodenshi and high loft fleece
- Goat leather palm with Kevlar® stitching
Weight Per Pair : [Size M] 424 g (15 oz)
Temperature Range : -40/-28 °C (-40/-20 °F)