Baffin Women's Flare Boot
Flare represents an evolution of winter footwear - where comfort meets agility without compromising style or protection. Flare protects in both frozen and snow-covered terrains, offering snowshoe compatibility and slip-resistance during moderate levels of activity.
- Insulation Level: Removable Active-Fit multi-layer inner boot system
- Waterproof Level: B-Tek Dry Waterproof Breathable
- For experiences on snow-covered frozen terrain.
- Tundra Rated cold-comfort is achieved with high activity and has been proven by us on frozen Tundra, at latitudes and altitudes during Canadian Winters.
- A powerful waterproof technology, offering high wet protection with increased breathability.
- This category of waterproofing protects from the elements, while providing lightweight comfort for active lifestyles.
- Extended height with locking snow collar to protect from the elements
- Polyurethane (PU) coated leather and nylon
- Speed-lace front fastening system with toggle
- Slip on style for ease of entry
- Superlite Blend compound shell for a lightweight performance fit
- LiteGrip Blend base for lightweight cushioning and grip
- Polar Rubber outsole for maximized grip and longevity of boot at cold temperatures
- Removable Active-Fit multi-layer inner boot system featuring:
- Thermawick comfortable, hi-wick next-to-foot lining material for greater breathability and improved thermal regulation
- Form-fitting B-Tek Foam lining for comfort
- B-Tek Lite proprietary aero-insulation blend that allows the inner boot to achieve greater thermal regulation while using less material.
- B-Tek Heat lightweight, 4-channel hollow-fibre insulation for high-loft breathability in a broad range of temperatures
- PolyNylon blend used as an outer layer for lightweight and breathable liner durability
- Diamond Net insulation for wind-resistant protection with a lightweight feel
- Height: 11.5 in
- External Forefoot Width: 3.75 in
- External Length: 10.25 in
- Weight of Pair: 6 lbs - Based on Women's Size 6
Since 1979, Baffin has manufactured products in Stoney Creek, Canada - with its core focus and expertise being technically advanced, high quality Footwear and Apparel.