Baffin Men's Wolf Boot
Wolf has been the hunters, trappers and fisherman's trusted boot of choice for many seasons. Relying on the style for warmth and waterproofing, Wolf equips these specialists whether on the tree stand, the trail or while waiting for your next bite. Safety, reliability and comfort in your footwear, year-round.
- Insulation Level: Removable Comfort-Fit multi-layer inner boot system
- Waterproof Level: B-Tek Dry Waterproof Breathable
- A powerful waterproof technology, offering high wet protection with increased breathability.
- This category of waterproofing protects from the elements, while providing lightweight comfort for active lifestyles.
- Tundra Rated cold-comfort is achieved with high activity and has been proven by us on frozen Tundra, at latitudes and altitudes during Canadian Winters.
- Double-weave, 900 Denier nylon upper
- Nylon snow collar to protect from the elements
- Double buckle fastening for added security
- Arctic Rubber shell to provide lightweight flexibility, cold-resistance and resilience
- EVA midsole for light-weight insulation and cushioning
- Polar Rubber outsole for maximized grip and longevity of boot at cold temperatures
- Removable Comfort-Fit multi-layer inner boot system featuring:
- Thermaplush soft, next-to-foot wicking layer for warmth
- Form-fitting B-Tek Foam lining for comfort
- B-Tek Heat lightweight, 4-channel hollow-fibre insulation for high-loft breathability in a broad range of temperatures
- Vaporized Aluminum Membrane for energy reflection and heat regulation
- PolyWool lining for moisture transfer and evaporation outside of fabric
- Hydromax layering for improved moisture management
- Diamond Net insulation for wind-resistant protection with a lightweight feel
- Height: 13"
- External Forefoot Width: 4.75"
- External Length: 12"
- Weight of Pair: 6.44 lbs - Based on Men's Size 9
Since 1979, Baffin has manufactured products in Stoney Creek, Canada - with its core focus and expertise being technically advanced, high quality Footwear and Apparel.