ActionHeat 5V Women's Performance Fleece Battery Heated Vest
The ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Fleece Vest provides excellent heating performance and comfort. This vest is ideal for staying warm during any cold-weather activity. We love the stylish look and comfy feel of the Performance Fleece Heated Vest, and we know you will too!
Using the patented 5V signal technology allows for most 5V batteries to be used with the ActionHeat Jackets and Vests. This ActionHeat Vest comes with a super powerful ActionHeat 5V Power Bank 6000mAh. This power bank powers your garment and can also charge your phone, tablet, or any USB-charged device. Note: Heating times will diminish if used to charge other devices.
ActionHeat battery-heated apparel utilizes innovative technology designed to warm the core body temperature. These revolutionary garments feature built-in heating panels and are made with ActionFlex material that provides lightweight warmth, comfort, and versatility.
ActionHeat heated garments use FAR infrared heating and ActionWave heat reflective technology to deliver hours of heat and comfort. ActionHeat allows you to stay warm and enjoy outdoor winter activities longer than ever before.
HOW TO USE:
- Charge Up – Fully charge power banks with provided charger kit.
- Plug-In – Connect the power bank to the USB plug located in the pocket.
- Turn On – Press and hold the touch-button control on the chest for 3 seconds. Press touch button to adjust the temperature.
- Ghost Mode Patented Technology - turn your LED light off while keeping your heat on.
- Machine Washable - Gentle Cycle
- The powerful Tri-Zone heating system includes 3 built-in heating panels, strategically placed on the chest and upper back to warm your core body temperature.
- Touch-Button Control Technology (3 settings)
- 4 LED power indicators display the power bank's battery life.
- Battery Voltage: 5-Volt
- Power System: 2 amp
- Heats up to 150F
- Colors: Black
Estimated Heating Times:
- High (Red): 150F – 2+ Hours
- Medium (White): 130F - 3+ Hours
- Low (Blue): 110F – 4.5+ Hours
- Heating panels are made with ultra-fine composite fiber.
- An advanced heat-trapping insulated layer
- Exceptional warmth with lofted anti-pill fleece composition
- Hydrophobic properties hold less than 1% of its weight in water
- (1) ActionHeat 5V Heated Performance Fleece Vest
- (1) ActionHeat 5V Power Bank (6000mAh)
- (1) USB Charging Kit
What makes ActionHeat different than the other heated brands is its unique 5V powerbank technology it uses in many of its products. With a patented signal technology, it allows for any 5V battery to be used with certain garments. This allows for unlimited battery options and gives you more options!
ActionHeat Battery Heated Gear was created by some of the brightest minds in the heated clothing industry. With years of experience specializing in heating clothing, the ActionHeat team put together all the attributes they saw work in this category and created this high quality line of products.
ActionHeat battery heated apparel utilizes innovative technology designed to warm the core body temperature. These revolutionary garments feature built-in heating panels and are made with Action-Flex material that provides lightweight warmth, comfort and versatility.
ActionHeat heated garments use FAR infared heating and ActionWave heat reflective technology to deliver hours of heat and comfort. ActionHeat allows you to stay warming and enjoy outdoor winter activities longer than ever before!
Electrical Components of the Garments:
When you purchase an ActionHeat heated garment from an authorized ActionHeat retailer within the United States, the electrical components of the garments are warranties to be free from factory defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (90) ninety days.
Garment Materials & Construction:
All non-electrical components of the garment are warranted to be free from factory defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (90) ninety days from the date of the initial purchase. If there is anything wrong with the sewing or materials of an ActionHeat product that was caused by manufacturer’s defect the product will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of ActionHeat at no charge. *Shipping and handling fees are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Battery and Charger:
ActionHeat power packs are under warranty from factory defects for (90) ninety days from the initial purchase. ActionHeat will repair or replace any power packs found to be defective under normal use within the (90) ninety-day warranty period.
Any damage caused to any ActionHeat item by misuse, abuse, improper care, accident, normal wear, and tear, or the natural breakdown of materials over an extended period of time and use are not covered by this warranty.
Any alterations or repairs (attempted or otherwise) performed on any ActionHeat item voids any and all warranties offered by ActionHeat for that particular item. *Warranty applies only to the original purchaser and only for the products purchased directly from an ActionHeat Dealer.
Care & Usage
We recommend spot cleaning only for the safety of all ActionHeat items. Many of the ActionHeat items are machine washable if needed. These items include jackets, vests, base layers, hats, and balaclavas. Please read all the product manuals and instructions before washing.
Note: NEVER wash your batteries.
Note: We do not recommend to machine wash any of the heated gloves.
Note: You can machine wash the ActionHeat socks in the provided mesh wash bag.
ActionHeat Machine Washing instructions:
- Before washing, place all wires in pockets and fasten all zippers
- Wash separately from all other pieces of clothing
- Use mild detergent only. Do not use fabric softeners
- Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle
- DO NOT put in the dryer, iron, or dry clean. Lay flat to dry
1. Be certain to use your power pack with an ActionHeat product with an Amp rating less than the maximum capacity output rating for the power pack. For instance, if each of the power packs has a maximum capacity output rating of (2) two Amps then they should not be used with heated products that draw more than (2) two Amps. Please check your products Amp draw before connecting the batteries to the power packs. Failure to do so can overheat the battery causing damage.
2. The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for temperatures between 50-64F. For temperatures below 50F, you will want to use the 75% or 100% settings. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting for a long time as it may cause overheating and/or bodily discomfort.
Storage & Warnings:
1. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do so will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
2. Disconnect the power bank from the garment when not in use because even when it is turned off, the garment will continue to slowly drain power from the power bank.
3. Our power bank is similar to a typical
Related Items Heated Clothing for Women
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Heated Base Layer Shirt
- Gerbing S7 Women's Battery Heated Gloves - 7V Battery
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Softshell Battery Heated Vest
- Volt Heat 8V Frostie II Heated Gloves
- Gerbing 7V Women's Khione Insulated Heated Jacket 2.0
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Women's Backcountry Heated Vest
- Gerbing 7V Women's Khione Puffer Heated Vest 2.0
- Gobi Heat Victoria Women's Heated Coat
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Ion Women's Baselayer Heated Shirt - Previous Generation
- ActionHeat 5V Women's 1/2 Zip Pullover Battery Heated Shirt
- Aheata 5V Battery Heated Socks with Remote Control
- Gerbing 7V Women's Thermite Fleece Heated Jacket 2.0
- Aheata 7V Women's Battery Heated Jacket
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Heated Base Layer Pants
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Women's Ion Heated Baselayer Shirt
- Chaheati MAXX Add-On Heated Chair Cover
- Mobile Warming 3.7V Women's Premium 2.0 Merino Heated Socks
- Volt Heat Titan 7V Waterproof Leather Heated Gloves for Women
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Heated Long Puffer Jacket W/ Hood
- Volt Heat Gen V Indoor/Outdoor 5V Heated Slippers
- View More ...