ActionHeat 5V Men's Slim Fit Fleece Heated Gloves
The ActionHeat 5V battery heated slim fit fleece gloves offers unparalleled comfort, while providing the perfect combination of quality, and heating performance. The durable & lightweight fleece is soft to touch and provides excellent fit for your hand. The heating elements are perfectly positioned along your fingers and thumbs so the heat circulates throughout your entire hand for complete warmth. Slim batteries fit into a discreet pocket on the extended gauntlet for a comfortable fit. These gloves are great for walking your dog, going to a ballgame, or any other cold-weather activity.
The ActionHeat fleece gloves feature touch-button technology, with 3 easy to use heat settings. The gloves will reach a maximum temperature of 140F and can last up to 5+ hours.
HOW TO USE:
- Charge Up – Fully charge power banks with provided charger kit.
- Plug-In – Connect the power bank to USB plug located in the pocket.
- Turn On – Press and hold touch-button control on the wrist for 3-5 seconds. Press touch-button to adjust the temperature.
- Onboard temperature control button allows easy access to the 3 heat settings providing adjustable warmth
- Strategically placed heating elements use ultra-fine fibers for optimal heating performance
- An integrated heating system located along the fingers and thumb
- Palm and fingers enforced with silicone design for extra grip and dexterity
- Waterproof zippered battery pocket stores a rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Slim-fit construction for optimal dexterity
- Lightweight and soft fleece material enhances maximum comfort
- Touch-button thumb and index finger
- Weather-tight elastic cuff with cinch cord
Estimated Heating Times:
- High (Red): 140F - 2+ Hours
- Medium (White): 120F - 3+ Hours
- Low (Blue): 100F - 5+ Hours
- Weather-resistant plush fleece
- Thermal seal provides the heating system with durability & moisture protection
- (2) ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Fleece Gloves w/ heated fingers
- (2) Rechargeable 5V 3000mAh Batteries
- (1) 24" Dual battery charger kit
What makes ActionHeat different than the other heated brands is its unique 5V powerbank technology it uses in many of its products. With a patented signal technology, it allows for any 5V battery to be used with certain garments. This allows for unlimited battery options and gives you more options!
ActionHeat Battery Heated Gear was created by some of the brightest minds in the heated clothing industry. With years of experience specializing in heating clothing, the ActionHeat team put together all the attributes they saw work in this category and created this high quality line of products.
ActionHeat battery heated apparel utilizes innovative technology designed to warm the core body temperature. These revolutionary garments feature built-in heating panels and are made with Action-Flex material that provides lightweight warmth, comfort and versatility.
ActionHeat heated garments use FAR infared heating and ActionWave heat reflective technology to deliver hours of heat and comfort. ActionHeat allows you to stay warming and enjoy outdoor winter activities longer than ever before!
Electrical Components of the Garments:
When you purchase an ActionHeat heated garment from an authorized ActionHeat retailer within the United States, the electrical components of the garments are warranties to be free from factory defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (90) ninety days.
Garment Materials & Construction:
All non-electrical components of the garment are warranted to be free from factory defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (90) ninety days from the date of the initial purchase. If there is anything wrong with the sewing or materials of an ActionHeat product that was caused by manufacturer’s defect the product will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of ActionHeat at no charge. *Shipping and handling fees are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Battery and Charger:
ActionHeat power packs are under warranty from factory defects for (90) ninety days from the initial purchase. ActionHeat will repair or replace any power packs found to be defective under normal use within the (90) ninety-day warranty period.
Any damage caused to any ActionHeat item by misuse, abuse, improper care, accident, normal wear, and tear, or the natural breakdown of materials over an extended period of time and use are not covered by this warranty.
Any alterations or repairs (attempted or otherwise) performed on any ActionHeat item voids any and all warranties offered by ActionHeat for that particular item. *Warranty applies only to the original purchaser and only for the products purchased directly from an ActionHeat Dealer.
Care & Usage
We recommend spot cleaning only for the safety of all ActionHeat items. Many of the ActionHeat items are machine washable if needed. These items include jackets, vests, base layers, hats, and balaclavas. Please read all the product manuals and instructions before washing.
Note: NEVER wash your batteries.
Note: We do not recommend to machine wash any of the heated gloves.
Note: You can machine wash the ActionHeat socks in the provided mesh wash bag.
ActionHeat Machine Washing instructions:
- Before washing, place all wires in pockets and fasten all zippers
- Wash separately from all other pieces of clothing
- Use mild detergent only. Do not use fabric softeners
- Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle
- DO NOT put in the dryer, iron, or dry clean. Lay flat to dry
1. Be certain to use your power pack with an ActionHeat product with an Amp rating less than the maximum capacity output rating for the power pack. For instance, if each of the power packs has a maximum capacity output rating of (2) two Amps then they should not be used with heated products that draw more than (2) two Amps. Please check your products Amp draw before connecting the batteries to the power packs. Failure to do so can overheat the battery causing damage.
2. The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for temperatures between 50-64F. For temperatures below 50F, you will want to use the 75% or 100% settings. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting for a long time as it may cause overheating and/or bodily discomfort.
Storage & Warnings:
1. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do so will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
2. Disconnect the power bank from the garment when not in use because even when it is turned off, the garment will continue to slowly drain power from the power bank.
3. Our power bank is similar to a typical
Related Items Heated Gloves for Men
- Gerbing S7 Men's Battery Heated Gloves - 7V Battery
- Outdoor Research Prevail Gore-Tex Heated Gloves
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Battery Heated Snow Gloves
- Volt Heat Titan 7V Waterproof Leather Heated Gloves for Men
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Unisex Desert Storm Heated Gloves
- ActionHeat AA Men's Battery Heated Gloves
- Zanier AVIATOR.GTX Heated Gloves
- Volt Heat 7V Mossy Oak Country Heated Gloves
- Volt Heat 7V Polar X Heated Work Gloves
- Zanier HEAT.STX Heated Gloves
- ActionHeat AA Men's Fleece Heated Gloves 2.0
- Gobi Heat Drift Work Gloves
- Volt Heat 7V Battery Heated Work Gloves
- Savior Heat Unisex Electric Rechargeable Heated Liner Gloves
- Gerbing Men's 7V Heated Glove Liners
- Lenz Heat Glove 4.0 for Men Kit with rcB 1200 Batteries
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Unisex Thermal Everyday Heated Gloves
- Outdoor Research Prevail Gore-Tex Heated Gloves
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Battery Heated Hunting Featherweight Gloves
- Fieldsheer Mobile Warming 7.4V Unisex Ranger Heated Work Gloves
- View More ...