The O2COOL 10-Inch Battery or electric portable fan is perfect for outdoor activities, use in a hot office/school, and especially useful in emergency power outages. O2COOL fans include a range of sizes, multiple power source options, patented fan blades for efficient operation and compact designs that allow you to take the cool anywhere you want to go. O2 Cool Portable Fan Features:
- Dual Power sources: Plug-in with the AC adapter (included) or use 6 D-Cell batteries (not included).
- Powerful 2 speed 10-inch blade.
- Convenient built-in carry handle.
- Stable horseshoe base.
- Tilts for directional air flow.
- Compact folding design makes it great for travel; easy to carry and store.
- Perfect for camping and outdoor activities.
- Up to 53 hours of battery life. High Speed: 22 hours/ Low Speed: 53 hours
10-Inch Portable Fan with AC Adapter Specifications:
- Blade size: 10 inches
- Number of speeds: 2
- Number and Type of Alkaline Batteries: 6 D-Cell batteries
- AC Adapter: Included
- 12 Volt Adapter: Available for purchase
- Product Dimensions (retail packaging): 3.54" x 12.01" x 12.28"
- Similar Part Numbers: 1054, FD10001N0000
- Weight: 2 lbs
O2 COOL is the premier designer, producer and marketer of \xF1cool\xEE, creative, fun and affordable personal consumer products. We are the world\xCDs leading manufacturer of battery operated misting and portable fans, water-cooling hydration products, outdoor accessories and novelty items. Our products have one-of-a-kind features and cutting edge designs, thanks to our team of product designers and engineers who continuously work on bringing new products to life.
For best performance use fresh alkaline batteries. To install batteries, position the fan in an
operating position. Using a large coin or sc
rewdriver , rotate the battery door lock screws _
turn to the marked \xF1unlock\xEE position. Remove the battery cover by first lifting on the large tab.
You will need to reposition your hands multiple times around its shape to release the snaps
holding the cov
er. Install batteries following (+/
) marks. Replace the battery cover and snap it
in place. Using a large coin or screwdriver , rotate the battery door lock screws _ turn to the
marked \xF1lock\xEE position. To operate, slide switch located on front of fan. T
o operate fan using
AC power (120
240 VAC, 50
60 Hz), use supplied adapter only. Inserting adapter plug into fan
disconnects the installed batteries from the circuit. Remove batteries if fan will be stored for