Home > Apparel > Heated Clothing Brands > Warm & Safe Heated Motorcycle Gear and Accessories > All Warm & Safe Products > Warm & Safe Generation Windblock Men's Heated Pants Liner
Warm & Safe Generation Windblock Men's Heated Pants Liner
- NEW WindBlock Pants Liner! Front Panel Made From Stretch Gelanots\xBB to Block the Wind when riding in jeans
- NEW Run the Pants and Socks together or on Separate Heat-trollers
- NEW Heated zones cover thighs, knees and upper butt
- Form Fitting, close fit for optimum heat transfer to body
- Uses Our New Soft Heat Heating Panels!
- Made of stretch fabric allowing full range of movement for any activity and fits easily under your outer garments
- Packs into zippered pouch
- Sock plugs stow in their own zippered pockets when not in use
- Performance fabric: Anti Bacterial treatment prevents odors and Moisture Management wicks moisture away from skin
- 4 Zones of Heat making about 40 watts, 2.7 amps at 12.8 volts
- Color: Black
All Our Heated Gear should be used with an optional Heat-troller
100% Recommend this product (1 of 1 responses)
Overall pretty good
November 9, 2017
I bought these pants for a 9 day trip out west. I wore and used these for at least 7 of the days. For the first 6 days they were miserable! The cord that went down the left leg to the heated sock kept finding its way over my left knee. It pulled so tight while I sat on the bike that it was painful! I also thought it was going to pull some connections loose inside the pants. I was ready just to cut the cord out to relieve the tension on my knee. I figured if I did that I couldn’t return them, so I didn’t. I finally figured out that if I used a zip tie and gathered up the slack of the cord down at the zipper where the heated socks attach it routed the cord off my knee. After that the pants were comfortable. They worked great keeping me warm though. Even though 34 degree temps.
- What works great!
- Very uncomfortable if a cord finds its way over the knee,