Volt Heat Fusion 12V/7V Dual Source Leather Motorcycle Heated Gloves
Traditional 12v heated gloves are great but only work when plugged in to a 12v power system. Once you unplug to get off your bike, you lose the ability to keep your gloves heated. Volt's new Fusion heated gloves can be used on or off the bike.
Everybody loves the unlimited power of traditional 12v heated gloves. Everybody also loves the portability of 7v heated gloves using small, lightweight rechargeable batteries. Volt's new patent pending Fusion Heating System brings everything you love about these two different heating systems together.
And when on the bike, the glove batteries can be charged while you are powering the Fusion gloves through the 12v electrical system of your bike. When you stop to get off your bike, simply disconnect from the bike's power and the rechargeable batteries seamlessly take over to power the gloves. When you get back on the bike, you can continue use the 7v batteries for power or connect to the 12v electrical system and the batteries in the gloves will automatically start charging and your bike's power will take over heating the gloves.
The 7v battery and mating 7v plug is stored in a waterproof zippered pocket on the underside of the gauntlet cuff. The 12v coax plug is stored in a zippered pocket located on the upper inside lining of the gauntlet cuff.
Made with nylon and premium leather that is drum dyed with extra double layer reinforcement on the palm. The design includes knuckle armor, protective gauntlet and padding on the lower palm. The gloves include a waterpoof breathable membrane, over 150 grams of insulation and a soft tricot fleece lining. The thumb and forefinger includes touchscreen fabric so there is no need to take them off to operate your electronics. Adjustable wrist strap and neoprene lined cuff with cinch pull to help seal out cold and moisture.
- True dual source heated gloves allowing you to use with either 7.4v batteries or a 12v power source
- Includes two rechargeable 7.4v 3350mah batteries and dual charger
- Comes with a Battery Harness and 12v Three Prong Harness that allows you to power the gloves from the bike's electrical system
- Provides over 150 degrees of heat with heating elements placed throughout on both sides of the hand, the length of each finger, including the thumb
- 150 grams of insulation
- Waterproof/Breathable Membrane
- Touchscreen fabric on thumb and forefinger tips
- Each glove has 2 amp draw at 12v when powering the gloves and charging the 7v battery simultaneously
- (Optional 12v Y-Splitter available so you can. run gloves and vest from one battery harness)
Zero Layer heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer.
Includes built-in push button controller located on the lower gauntlet cuff with 3 power level settings:
- Red = High 2 hours
- Blue = Medium 3.5 hours
- Green = Low 5 hours
Volt Resistance heated clothing was developed to provide a solution to people who suffer from the cold in situations where the body is not able to provide the warmth needed. Whether you suffer because of a medical condition or if you just hate being cold, we are proud to offer a complete line of heated products with our patented Zero Layer heating technology that allows you to manage your thermal comfort regardless of the temperature.
Products that Outperform: At Volt Heat we use only the highest quality UL tested electronics and top rated battery cells. We incorporate our patented Zero Layer heating system into fashionable products using technical fabrics and advanced insulating materials. Our products have been tested against others in the market place and have come out on top. Most recently our heated vest and heated gloves were selected as "The Best" by a non-profit organization created to research, test, and rate consumer products objectively.
Volt Heat Guarantee: We stand behind what we make. Any defects or failures in workmanship will be covered for life. We want your Volt Heat product to be able to help keep you warm season after season. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase of your Volt Heat product send it back within 30 days for a full product refund.
Outdoor Passion: Powder skiing in untracked back country, bow-hunting from a treestand or making sure you attend every one of your child's sporting event. People with that kind of passion won't let inclement weather interfere with their personal enjoyment. We are just as passionate to help provide them with the most warm and comfortable experience regardless of the weather.
Battery Heating Technology: Volt Resistance battery heated clothing uses safe and durable heating technology powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery packs. Our garments are designed to help keep your body core warm and to help you maintain an optimal temperature, through thermal comfort. Each product includes heating elements made of tiny conductive fibers engineered to provide optimal heat. Combine this with insulating materials designed to both retain and reflect heat toward the body and you get the best thermal management system available.
Active Heating Technology: Our heated gear is designed to keep out the cold and uses insulating materials to work with the body's natural ability to generate heat, but the drastic difference is that our heating technology provides "active" heat for those situations where the body is not able to provide warmth. This is especially important for people with poor circulation, or who suffer from conditions like Raynaud's Disease.
Heat Transfer System: Our "active" heating system uses both conduction and radiation heat transfer methods to help keep you warm. Conduction is direct heat flow through matter and resulting from physical contact. Our products have a heating system designed specifically for conduction to create warmth by stimulating blood flow. Our system also generates infrared rays that emits upward with help of a thermal reflective barrier. When these rays strike the surface of another object like the fabric and the body, the rays are absorbed and then heat is produced. This heat spreads throughout the mass by conduction.
Zero Layer Technology: Our patent pending Zero Layer design uses a special tape sealing process, bonding the heating system directly to the shell fabric. This allows for better heat transfer and eliminates bulky extra layers.
How Volt Heat Rechargeable Batteries Work:
- Remove battery(ies) and charger from packaging.
- Plug the charger into a properly rated AC electrical outlet.
- Connect the batteries to the output plugs from the charger to commence charging.
- The LED light(s) on the charger will show "red" when charging.
- Batteries will be fully charged when the LED indicator on the charger turns green. Fully discharged batteries will take 5 hours to charge completely.
- Disconnect batteries from charger output plugs.
- Locate the output plug from the pocket on the product and connect to battery.
- Press the "power" button to activate and select desired power level.
- When finished, press the power button to turn off, unplug the batteries and recharge for next use.
The Volt gloves get very warm, to hot in any outside temperature. Even in the lower 30's I was turning them down to medium heat and they are very well insulated so turning on the heat isn't always needed.
As far as sizing, my hands measured at 9 inches so I ordered a Large which fits nicely. The fingers are a bit long however so I would like to try on a medium just to see if the fingers fit better but the Large will certainly do as it fits the rest of my hand great.
I put a food thermometer in one of them and plugged it into my bike and on high, it got up to 280 degrees! With my hand in it however, it doesn't get that hot or it would have burned me but it will get hot enough to be uncomfortable so be careful. I did this on the Milwaukee gloves and they only reached 130. The Volt's automatically turn down to medium heat after a few minutes.
The only cons are the 8th inch too long fingers and the bulkiness of them but they are well insulated Winter gloves so that is to be expected.
5 stars from me!
- Gets hot and stays hot no matter the outside temp. Mostly made of leather and reinforced in the palms.
- Nice long guantlet thats easy to fit over the sleeves of my heavy leather coat.
- Knuckle armor
- Also has their own batteries that you can leave plugged into the gloves and will charge when plugged into the bike.
- Fingers a bit too long
- Even though they have the touchscreen fabric on the finger tips, they ARE NOT touchscreen compatible, at least on my phone.
- Biggest Con is the price.
Related Items Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- Gerbing Vanguard Heated Gloves - 12V Motorcycle
- Joe Rocket Burner 7V Heated Textile Glove
- Gerbing G4 Heated Gloves for Women - 12V Motorcycle
- Milwaukee Leather Men's Waterproof Heated Gauntlet Gloves with Battery Kit
- Gerbing G4 Heated Gloves for Men - 12V Motorcycle
- Joe Rocket Burner 7V Heated Leather Glove
- Volt Heat MOTO Leather Motorcycle Gloves - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing GT5 12V Hybrid Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- Volt Heat Fusion 12V/7V Dual Source Leather Motorcycle Heated Gloves
- California Heat SportFlexx 12V Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- Gerbing Hero Heated Gloves - 12V Motorcycle
- Tourmaster Synergy 7.4V Battery Heated Textile Gloves - Men's
- Gerbing 7V Hard Knuckle Battery Heated Gloves
- Mobile Warming 12V Unisex Dual Power Heated Glove Liner
- REV'IT Heated Gloves Liberty H2O
- REV'IT Heated Gloves Liberty H2O Ladies
- California Heat 12V Leather Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- Mobile Warming 12V Unisex Dual Power Barra Heated Gloves (XXL & 3XL)
- Joe Rocket Burner 7V Heated Lite Glove
- Glovii Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- View More ...