REV'IT Heated Gloves Liberty H2O Ladies
Heated, female-specific, hard knuckle winter gloves with Thermotronic Heating Technology.
The Thermotronic heating technology system equipped Liberty H2O Ladies motorcycle gloves are female-specific in fit and design, and ready to tackle the worst winter can throw at you - whether it's wind, water, or cold. The Liberty H2O Ladies motorcycle gloves will keep your digits comfortably warm at 33 degrees Celsius.
Leaving the actual heating level up to you, the system features 4 different heating levels (from higher heat to lower heat) that can easily be suited to your own preference. The large button has a colored ring that makes it perfectly easy to spot the heat level you're on, and switching is a breeze, too. The comfortably thick - yet not so thick you're robbed of feel - Exkin Platinum with PrimaLoft Gold insulation is there to keep your hands warm and comfortable in the cold.
Just keeping your hands warm isn't enough. That's why we've equipped the outer shell of the motorcycle gloves with flexible soft shell material, as well as leather, and to finish things off the hydratex|Z-liner is up to the task to keep your hands dry, too. Similarly important, the carefully placed reflective logos and striping will aid rider visibility.
Rest assured your hands are kept comfortable when temperatures drop, knowing the Liberty H2O Ladies motorcycle gloves are up to the task.
REV'IT! Heating Technology
The goal of our system is to keep your hands at the ideal temperature of around 33 degrees Celsius, regardless of the type of weather; from the cold, wind, and the rain. All boxes checked.
01. Exkin Platinum: Exkin Platinum is an extremely lightweight, soft and warm, non-woven, multilayer structure that reflects radiant heat downward to the user's hand, without adding vexatious bulk.
02. Primaloft Gold: PrimaLoft Gold is a synthetic insulation solution, made to mimic the heat retaining qualities of down but in hypoallergenic form. And unlike down, PrimaLoft Gold does not hold moisture, it's easily packable, and it's lightweight.
03. Thermotronic: The Thermotronic system features four different heating levels that can easily be adjusted with the large button on the upper side of the gloves. Thanks to the illuminated colored ring around the button, it's very easy to check the level your gloves are currently operating at.
Two Powerful 7.4V Batteries
Unlike comparable heated winter gloves on the market, REV'IT! actually provides two powerful 7.4V batteries. As with all our gear, the batteries have been extensively performance tested in our laboratory, ensuring the best-possible results on the road.
Just like your hands, the batteries operate optimally when they're protected against the cold and rain. That's why we've positioned the battery pocket out on the wrist, inside of the gloves' cuffs, shielding the power supply from performance diminishing weather influences to keep the power flowing for longer.
- Adjustment strap at wrist: The hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist allows for optimum adjustability and fit when using our gloves. Find the ideal tightness and comfort every time it is used.
- Stretch at fingers
- Stretch lips at fingers
- Elastic drawcord at cuff: Elastic drawcord to adjust fit of the cuff of the glove.
- Wrist strap
- Tri-fleece liner: This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
- Battery set REV'IT! Thermotronic heating technology: Set containing two 7.4V batteries and micro-USB lead.
- Conductive fingertip at index finger: Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Conductive fingertip at thumb: Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Grip panel at palm: This part at the inside of the knees gives you extra grip for ultimate control in the corners. It also protects the leather from wear and tear.
- Long cuff
- Visor wiper: The material used on the index finger of the glove has a visor wipe function. It helps clear water or moisture off the visor for better visibility when riding in wet weather.
- Hard shell knuckle: That's why we've included a hard shell knuckle. It safely reinforces a vulnerable part of the hand without compromising flexibility or movement.
- Hydratex waterproof liner (gloves): That's why we've included the hydratex waterproof liner. Designed to keep the water out - but also to stay breathable - it helps riders reach their destinations, or keep riding, when the weather doesn't want to cooperate.
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation (gloves): This synthetic insulation solution mimics the warmth-providing properties of down but in hypo-allergenic form. And unlike down, it doesn't retain water, it's easily packable, and lightweight. It's no wonder it was originally developed for the U.S. Army. The fabric itself has millions of air pockets that actually trap and preserve your body heat. It also makes them very suitable for layering, and a perfect match for our motorcycle clothing. Three different categories of PrimaLoft exist: Gold, Silver and Black, of course, with multiple subcategories depending on what your insulation needs are. We use PrimaLoft Gold - the pinnacle of the brand's insulation tech - in order to give you the warmest and most breathable mid layer. As per above, the hydrophobic properties allow for temperature regulation when needed, and the ability to keep warmth in when the temperature decreases.
- Hydratex|Z-liner: A waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV'IT! hydratex|Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z- liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The REV'IT! hydratex|Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection.
- Exkin Platinum insulation material
- Fixed REV'IT! Thermatronic heating technology system: Integrated 7.4V circuit heating system with adjustable heating levels.
- High loft fur liner: This type of insulation mimics the natural insulation properties of animal fur, a high loft construction; containing more air then fiber; it is a type of natural insulation that traps in the heat.
- PrimaLoft Gold: PrimaLoft Gold is a thin yet exceptionally warm, top-quality insulation. Its ultra-lightweight and packable properties allow for exceptional breathability, but all for moisture to escape; keeping the body warm in the cold and cool in the heat.
- PrimaLoft Gold Eco with Grip control 60g
Protection in this Product:
- Hard shell knuckle
- Temperfoam palm slider
- Temperfoam thumb knuckle
- TPU hard shell palm slider: Palm slider made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove. The palm slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of gloves equipped with these sliders is greatly increased, thus reducing the risk of injury significantly.
- Connect finger tip fabric: Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Flock PU: Flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water.
- Goat digital: Grip-enhancing goatskin leather applied to palm of the hand.
- Goatskin drum dyed with WR finish
- Softshell 3L
- Twill stretch
Outer shell material:
Visibility: Laminated reflection at finger
- Rating: 7.4Volts, 4000MAH
- Input: Micro 5V 2A
- DC Port Output: 4V AT 1.8A Max
- USB Port Output: 5V 2.1A
- LED Light Battery Meter
- Charge Time: 4-5 Hours*
- Size: 7,4 X 5 X 1,4 CM
Charge time based on using a USB-A wall charger, delivering 5V at 2.1A
Certification: These gloves are certified according to the EN 13594 Standard, published in 2015 and have achieved level 1 KP rating.
Since 1995, REV'IT has been redefining the market for motorcycle apparel. REV'IT spends countless hours of research and development with the mission to create the most innovative, functional and stylish motorcycle apparel on the market.
REV'IT is a premium European brand of motorcycle apparel based out of Holland. REV'IT Motorcycle Jackets are some of the most innovative pieces of motorcycle gear on the market and we are pleased to offer you a complete selection of styles to fit your riding needs.
Related Items Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- Gerbing Vanguard Heated Gloves - 12V Motorcycle
- Joe Rocket Burner 7V Heated Textile Glove
- Gerbing G4 Heated Gloves for Women - 12V Motorcycle
- Milwaukee Leather Men's Waterproof Heated Gauntlet Gloves with Battery Kit
- Gerbing G4 Heated Gloves for Men - 12V Motorcycle
- Joe Rocket Burner 7V Heated Leather Glove
- Volt Heat MOTO Leather Motorcycle Gloves - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing GT5 12V Hybrid Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- Volt Heat Fusion 12V/7V Dual Source Leather Motorcycle Heated Gloves
- California Heat SportFlexx 12V Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- Gerbing Hero Heated Gloves - 12V Motorcycle
- Tourmaster Synergy 7.4V Battery Heated Textile Gloves - Men's
- Gerbing 7V Hard Knuckle Battery Heated Gloves
- Mobile Warming 12V Unisex Dual Power Heated Glove Liner
- REV'IT Heated Gloves Liberty H2O
- REV'IT Heated Gloves Liberty H2O Ladies
- California Heat 12V Leather Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- Mobile Warming 12V Unisex Dual Power Barra Heated Gloves (XXL & 3XL)
- Joe Rocket Burner 7V Heated Lite Glove
- Glovii Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- View More ...