Volt Heat 12V Moto Heated Gloves
The 12-volt Heated Motorcycle Gloves from Volt are constructed out of top-grade, drum-dyed cowhide leather that features a cinchable nylon gauntlet cuff. Heating elements are placed throughout both sides of the hand and the entire length of each finger to keep your hands toasty warm while riding even in the coldest of conditions. Simply install the included fused battery harness to your vehicle's 12 volt battery, connect the included temperature controller, and connect to instant warmth. With the Volt 12-volt Moto Heate Gloves you'll never have to worry about cold hands again.
- Drum-dyed cowhide leather
- Nylon gauntlet
- Reinforced palm protection
- Heats both sides of the hand and to the fingertips
- Thinsulate insulation
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Ultra-thin stainless steel heating wires permanently bonded to the lining fabric
- Zero Layer heating system
- Soft tricot fleece lining
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Adjustable gauntlet
- Cinch toggle cuff
- Single temp controller included
- Battery harness with coax connector and covered fuse included
- 3 amp draw at 12v
My one gripe is I got these gloves based off the claims that they evenly heated your entire hand. They do not. Donā€™t get me wrong, I do feel warning all the way through to my fingertips, however, there is a spot on the outside back of my hand area on both gloves that gets SIGNIFICANTLY warmer than the rest of the gloves. This becomes a problem when I am riding in truly cold temps and want to turn the gloves all the way up to keep my fingers toasty. I canā€™t maintain 100% power for long because those spots on both gloves get too hot for comfort forcing me to choose between scoring my hands to keep my fingers warm, or having colder fingers but comfortable hands.
This isnā€™t really a deal breaker for me as these are still far superior to any non-heated gloves Iā€™ve owned. For the price, I am happy with these.
- Everything you need for install included
- 4 level controller
- Gauntlet style big and long enough to go over any jacket sleeve
- Uneven heating
- Lose some dexterity due to their bulk