Summerstep 120V Connectable Power Cord 6 Foot Long with 5-15 Plug
Summerstep SMPC is a connectable power unit for the SummerStep heated walkway and stair mats. This is a 120-Volt GFCI power cord unit with a watertight connector.
- Up to 12 amps can be connected on a single 6-foot summer step power unit
- If your connected mats exceed 12 amps, you will have to Split up the heated mats and add a second power unit to plug into a separate outlet
- The summer step power unit contains a watertight Connector that will allow it to connect to the first or last heated stair mat in your system
- Pet friendly ice melting solution
- Length 6 ft power cord
- Model#: SMPC
- Temperature Control: When operating maintains 40° F above ambient
- Finished Dimensions: 6 ft power cord
- Plug Type: 120-volt GFCI power cord
- AC Voltage: 120V
- Nominal Amperage: 12A Max
- Approximate Weight/Mass: 2 lbs
RESIDENTIAL SNOW MELTING MATS
Interested in avoiding the physical strain of snow shoveling and ice removal around your home? Summerstep residential radiant heat snow melting mats remove snow and ice without using harsh chemicals, and continue to keep the path clear even as snow accumulates. No more back-breaking shoveling, Summerstep will do the job for you. Be sure to place the heated mat before the storm and let it work its magic until there is no more moisture.
Summerstep snow melt products are easy and simple to use. Place your mat where you want to increase safety and eliminate accumulation. Plug it in. Breathe a sigh of relief because that's it! Summerstep manufactures mats for doorways, stairs, and walkways, and offers connectible options that allow you to customize a system for your location. With advanced heating technology, Summerstep works outdoors all season long and melts snow and ice on contact.