Summerstep Industrial Commercial Snow Melting Heated Stair Mat, 11x36. Power Cord Not Included, See Description
Please note, since multiple units can be powered by a single power cord, the cord is not included with each unit and has to be purchased separately.
Summerstep snow melting mats use radiant heat to clear the path of ice and snow. Ideal for both residential and industrial applications, Summerstep will change the way you approach winter snow accumulation. Snow and ice can lead to many hazards that delay productivity, increase cost, and cause accidents. Prevent those hazards and the accumulation of additional ice and snow with Summerstep.
Designed to be outside all winter long, Summerstep mats are convenient and environmentally friendly, eliminating the use of any harsh chemicals that could damage surrounding areas. Customize your Summerstep system with connectable mats that will cover your desired distance. Summerstep snow melting mats help prevent accidents due to slipping and falling in areas with heavy foot traffic: nursing homes, elderly communities, grocery stores, plazas, commercial businesses, residential homes, hotels, ski resorts, restaurants, universities, sports stadiums, hospitals, construction sites, industrial sites, etc.
- Environmentally safe requires no chemicals
- Durable and long-lasting
- Prevent slips and falls that could lead to costly lawsuits
- Safer and more convenient than shoveling snow or using deicing salt
- Affordable to operate; usually costs less than $2 per snow day
- Can be custom made for any location
- Each set of Summerstep Commercial / Industrial Snow-Melting Mats (up to 12 amps) requires one power unit to connect the system to an electrical outlet
- Power units are sold separately and also available on select walkway mats
- Will melt approximately 2 inches of snow per hour when operating
- Reliable. Even in the worst conditions, SummerStep keeps the path clear
- The ONLY snow melting mat product made in the USA
- Model#: SM11x36
- Temperature Control: When operating maintains 40° F above ambient
- Heated Dimensions: 36" L x 11" W
- Finished Dimensions: 36" L x 11" W
- Heated Area: 2.75 sq ft
- Plug Type: Requires a 120V GFCI connectable power unit (SMPC)
- AC Voltage: 120V
- Nominal Power: 60W
- Nominal Amperage: 0.5A
- Approximate Weight/Mass: 10 lbs
RESIDENTIAL SNOW MELTING MATS
Interested in avoiding the physical strain of snow shoveling and ice removal around your home? Summerstep residential radiant heat snow melting mats remove snow and ice without using harsh chemicals, and continue to keep the path clear even as snow accumulates. No more back-breaking shoveling, Summerstep will do the job for you. Be sure to place the heated mat before the storm and let it work its magic until there is no more moisture.
Summerstep snow melt products are easy and simple to use. Place your mat where you want to increase safety and eliminate accumulation. Plug it in. Breathe a sigh of relief because that's it! Summerstep manufactures mats for doorways, stairs, and walkways, and offers connectible options that allow you to customize a system for your location. With advanced heating technology, Summerstep works outdoors all season long and melts snow and ice on contact.