Stormr Men's Strykr Bib
Since its introduction in 2013 the STRYKR Series has built its reputation by setting new standards in severe weather outerwear. The STRYKR Series features Neoprene Core Technology, which provides windproof, waterproof and insulating qualities by combining a membrane of soft, thin, durable and highly elastic neoprene with a durable water repellent outer fabric and interior wicking fleece. All exterior seams on the STRYKR Series are thermal welded for waterproof seam integrity. The STRYKR was also the first outerwear of its kind to provide inherent positive buoyancy, providing added safety in the event the user encountered an accidental immersion into cold water.
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- D-Ring for accessories or kill switch tethers
- Two Fleece-Lined Chest Hand-Warmer Rests
- Non-Corrosive Splash Proof Zipper
- Full-Length Interior Storm Flap and Gusset behind CF Zipper
- Glued, Blind-Stitched and Thermal Taped Seams
- Two Splash Proof Exterior Pockets with PU Coated Non-Corrosive Zippers
- Abrasion Resistant Knee and Seat Reinforcement
- Reinforced Adjustable Hook and Loop Closure Ankle Cuffs
The STRYKR Series has been completely upgraded for 2019. Here is a list of the important upgrades:
- Now 25% lighter in weight and 20% more material stretch, resulting in improved mobility, flexibility and overall comfort.
- The interior of the STRYKR Series has been upgraded with a low pile stretch fleece that continues to provide excellent wicking properties.
- Extended hip-high splash proof leg zippers for easier On and Off.
Neoprene Core Technology: revolutionizes outerwear design by affixing our ultra-thin neoprene core with proven outdoor fabrics in a special lamination process. Until this process was perfected, no one could produce neoprene this thin and this warm. As a result of this breakthrough, STORMR products provide superior warmth, inherent flotation and incredible flexibility. Interior moisture-wicking fleece keeps you warm while the exterior windproof, waterproof shell beads water on impact.
Our Stormr products use Neoprene Core Technology and Fusion VAPR Technology to adapt the benefits generations of divers and surfers have used to defy the elements to land-based and amphibious activities. If you hunt, fish in freshwater or salt, or participate in any outdoor activity that requires superior mobility in harsh environments, no other gear will allow you to remain as flexible in tough conditions as STORMR's outerwear. Each element of this complete lineup of foul-weather gear provides maximum comfort and maneuverability, as well as huge thermal benefits in a thin, soft, flexible, windproof and waterproof shell. There's nothing else like them on the market today.