SoleusAir AIR931FW 9 Inch Adjustable Floor and Tabletop Air Circulator
Soleus AIR931FW 9 inch Adjustable Floor and Tabletop Air Circulator, 180-Degree Pivot, variable speed DC Motor
Air circulators create a vortex that reaches each corner of the room and moves air throughout the space. Unlike a traditional fan that is loud and only blows air, an air circulator uses a quiet DC motor to keep air moving without that hurricane feel. Perfect for those not wanting to chase papers around the office or when you are looking for an added airflow boost at home. Designed to be portable and efficient, our air circulators compliment air conditioners, heaters, and air purifiers by increasing room circulation for more efficient operation.
The Soleus Air brand offers a full lineup of home comfort products with exclusive features, high-end designs, and patented safety technology.
- Air Circulators
- Air Purifiers
- Portable Air Conditioners
- Saddle Air Conditioners
- Window Air Conditioners
- Quiet 30dB DC Motor
- DC motor is powerful, yet extremely quiet to precisely control all speed settings. By using the DC motor, air circulators use about 1/3 of the energy than a traditional AC motor, while keeping the noise as low as 30dB.
- Energy Efficient Technology
- Designed to keep you warm or cool all year round. Traditional fans blow air across a room while the air circulators create a vortex that allows the air to reach all corners of the room, keeping the room at a constant temperature.
- Motorized Oscillation and 90° Pivot
- 90° pivot directs airflow where it is needed most and reaches corners of the room for customized comfort. Motorized oscillation moves air much quieter than traditional fan blades.
- Manufacturer: Soleus Air
- Item model number: AIR931FW
- Weight: 5.5lb
Soleus International Inc. warrants the accompanying Soleus Air Products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the applications specified in its operation instruction for a period of ONE (1) year from the date of original retail purchase in the United States.
If the unit exhibits a defect in normal use, Soleus International Inc. will, at its option, either repair or replace it, free of charge within a reasonable time after the unit is returned during the warranty period.
As a condition to any warranty service obligation, the consumer must present this Warranty Certificate along with a copy of the original purchase invoice.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- 1) Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the unit while in the possession of a consumer not caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
- 2) Damage caused by consumer misuse, tampering, or failure to follow the care and special handling provisions in the instructions.
- 3) Damage to the finish of the case, or other appearance parts caused by wear.
- 4) Damage caused by repairs or alterations of the unit by anyone other than those authorized by Soleus International Inc.
- 5) Freight and Insurance cost for the warranty service.
ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY ARE LIMITED TO ONE-YEAR DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY . SOLEUS INTERNATIONAL INC. DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL SOLEUS INTERNATIONAL INC'S LIABILITY EXCEED THE RETAIL VALUE OF THE UNIT FOR BREACH OF ANY WRITTEN OR IMPLIED WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THIS UNIT.
Due to the size or weight of this item, additional shipping will be added to this order. We do not profit on shipping charges, in fact, we have subsidized the cost to keep it fair. Most large/oversized items will be shipping UPS but some will need to ship LTL (trucking company) depending on cost and size. We will always ship most affordable and quickest way to benefit our customers. We appreciate your business and thank you for understanding. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-406-1984.