Slumber Cloud® Essential Mattress Pad - Full
The essential layer you need between you and your mattress. Using NASA-approved temperature-regulation technology, it keeps you cool before you’re hot, warm when things chill down, and from ever sweating in the first place.
Skip purchasing a new mattress, adjusting the thermostat, or building a complex bedding system to get a more comfortable sleeping temperature. The Essential Mattress Pad delivers premium temperature-regulation without the hefty price tag of those other solutions.
- Premium NASA-approved Outlast fabric absorbs, stores, and releases heat for premium temperature-control
- Luxury 100% down alternative fiber-fill
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified Technology
- It keeps you cool before you’re hot, warm when things chill down, and from ever sweating in the first place
- Abrasion tested to ensure performance night after night, year after year with 20,000+ passes
- Fits any mattress up to 20"
- Easy to Care For: Just throw it in your home washing machine
Technology: Outlast technology is a unique material capable of maintaining and regulating your temperature. As your skin temperature increases, the technology absorbs heat, then releases it when your skin temperature drops, so you sleep "just right."
Materials: Our premium lining fabric takes a proactive approach by employing active temperature control properties, versus other "cooling" bedding that is moisture-wicking and simply reactive.
Benefits: Outlast materials improve comfort for:
- Anyone looking for a more comfortable night’s sleep - they’ll sleep cooler!
- Women experiencing menopause - hot flashes and resulting night sweats are reduced so they sleep cooler and drier.
- Thermally incompatible couples - individuals sleep at their own ideal temperature
Research: We pass on everything we learn to our customers. From sleep studies to new technologies, we want to help you make informed decisions about your sleep.
- Twin: 39" x 75"
- Twin XL: 39" x 80"
- Full: 54" x 75"
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- King: 78" x 80"
- Cal-King: 72" x 84"
- Split-King: 2 x 39" x 80"
Outlast technology, originally developed for NASA, utilizes phase change materials (PCM) that absorb, store and release heat for optimal thermal comfort. Outlast technology is comparable to ice in a drink; as it changes from solid to liquid, it absorbs heat and cools the drink, keeping that drink at the desired temperature for longer. Outlast phase change materials work in the same way, but are microencapsulated to be permanently enclosed and protected in a polymer shell. We call microencapsulated phase change materials Thermocules.
This encapsulation process makes the Thermocules exceptionally durable for many applications. These Thermocules can be incorporated into fabrics and fibers and have the capacity to absorb, store and release excess heat. This gives any product containing Outlast technology the ability to continually regulate skin's microclimate. As the skin gets hot, the heat is absorbed, and as it cools, that heat is released.
Outlast technology is not wicking technology, which manages moisture by reacting to your sweat and pulling it away from the skin. Outlast technology will proactively manage heat while controlling the production of moisture before it begins. That's the Outlast difference.