Mattress Cooler Topper Pad 27"x63" - Black
The all new Mattress Cooler lets you sleep cool all night long without worrying about huge electric bills.
- • 66% Larger 2.5L Water Tank
- • Includes One (1) Cooling Pad with increased thickness for improved durability
- • Quieter Operation
- • Upgraded cooling fan and circulation pump
- • Added ability to cycle fan on/off while pump keeps running
- • Upgraded remote (batteries not included)
- • Removable/Washable in line filter
Water Based Cooling: The Mattress Cooler uses evaporative cooling to chill water 7-12 degrees below room temperature. The chilled water is then circulated through a thin cooling pad to pull away excess body heat trapped between your mattress and blanket.
Sleep Better: The Mattress Cooler provides direct cooling exactly where you need it...between your mattress and your blanket.
Cooling Pad Technology: Our cooling pads excellent thermal properties provide cooling at temperatures up to 78F while cotton pads require temperatures in the low 50's to start feeling cool.
Save Electricity: The Mattress Cooler is not a complete air conditioning replacement...your AC is still needed to keep temperatures and humidity reasonable. However, using a Mattress Cooler will allow you to set your thermostat at about 76F from 8PM-8AM instead of 66F, saving you thousands of Kwh every year. Depending on your use, the Mattress Cooler could easily pay for itself in just a few months.
The Andersons have been thinking about Mattress Coolers since Amanda was pregnant with their first child during the summer of 2007. Summer in Houston is always hot, but between being pregnant and working nights as a nurse, the only way she could get any sleep at all was to crank down the AC way down into the 60's.
Richard knew better than to touch the thermostat, but after getting the first electric bill of the summer, he built the first mattress cooler prototype with a deep freezer, a 5 gallon bucket of salt water, an aquarium pump, and a lot of tubing. It worked(to well...condensation soaked the bed)....but it wasn't quite ready for "Shark Tank"....The deep freezer quickly went back to the garage, and Richard grudgingly put a check in the mail for the electric bill.
Over the years they tried countless overpriced and poorly performing products before stumbling upon evaporative coolers, which it turns out are common in the rest of the world, but nonexistant in the US where the only products available were luxury products in the $1000+ price range....far too expensive for the subpar cooling they delivered.
Their first first thought was....there is no way that works...how could a small evaporative cooler that uses just a penny of electricity a night cool two people... but for the price, it was worth a shot, and the results blew them away....here was a product line already in mass production that worked, could be adapted to the US market by simply changing the plug, and best of all could be offered for under $200 retail.
Within a few months they had tested a dozen different samples and had an initial shipment on the way. They opened for business in 2016 and have spent the last 2+ years learning the ropes of online sales and international trade. By 2018 they knew they were onto something, but they also knew that there were improvements to be made in the product itself. Based on hundreds of reviews and conversations with customers they worked with manufacturer's to develop a new and improved model that directly addressed earlier model's shortcomings.
The result is the all new "Mattress Cooler" which we are extremely excited to be launching in the fall of 2018. The Mattress Cooler has quieter operation and a much larger water tank than previous models...addressing the top two issues with earlier models. It also has an in line filter, upgraded pump and fan, and a much sturdier heavy weight construction. Just as importantly... the price is unchanged....Mattress-Cooler.com's goal remains to help people sleep better and save money....we would much rather sell millions of these at razor thin margins than just a few at outrageous high prices.
- Cool and comfortable.
- Really cools off the bed. Fairly easy to install. Love the fact that you can use the core as a regular water cooler.
- The plug-in cord can stand to be a little longer. The hose parts on the cooler should be marked return and all that. The settings can be a little more self-explanatory. Without having to go to the book all the time to find out what they mean.
Related Items All Cooling Bedding
- Mattress Cooler 2 Pillow Pads 12"x24" - Black
- Mattress Cooler Topper Pad 27"x63" - Black
- Outlast Temperature Regulating Pillow Cover - King
- Outlast Temperature Regulating Pillow Cover - Standard
- Mattress Cooler Pillow Pad 12"x24" - Black
- Mattress Cooler Large Topper Pad 55"x63"- Black
- Slumber CloudŽ Outlast Core Down Alternative Pillow - Standard
- Slumber Cloud Outlast Core Down Alternative Pillow - King
- Slumber CloudŽ Outlast Core Mattress Pad, White - Cal-King
- Chillow Pillow Original Chillow Cooling Device
- Cool Care Technologies Cool Flash Body Pad - Cooling Pad for Bed & Exercise
- Mattress Cooler "Deluxe" Chilled Water Sleep Cooling System - New
- AlphaCool Bamboo Cooling Pillow
- The Cool Flash Pad - Pillow/Seat Pad Cover
- Slumber CloudŽ Essential Mattress Pad - Queen
- Slumber CloudŽ Essential Mattress Pad - King
- Slumber CloudŽ Essential Mattress Pad - Cal-King
- Slumber CloudŽ Essential Mattress Pad - Full
- Slumber CloudŽ Essential Mattress Pad - Twin XL
- Slumber CloudŽ Essential Mattress Pad - Twin
- View More ...