Mattress Cooler "Deluxe" Chilled Water Sleep Cooling System - New
Simple, Reliable, Powerful....
We are excited to announce preorder-sales of our new and improved Mattress Cooler Deluxe....the ONLY Thermoelectric cooler on the market with the power to cool two adults with a single affordable water cooler.
Designed and manufactured in the US (with globally sourced components of course) by a leading thermoelectric cooling expert, this unit represents the future of sleep cooling systems....not by adding expensive gimmicks like sleep tracking and phone apps, but instead by making sleep cooling systems affordable enough for everybody who wants to sleep better and save energy.
Our new Cooling unit chills water to a temperature you select and circulates it through a thin cooling pad placed on your mattress and under the fitted sheet. By directly cooling just you instead of the whole house, you not only get a much better night's sleep, you can save energy all night long. This box set ships with a cooler, and 2 units of our 12x24 pads .
**We get a lot of questions..."how cold can it get" With a small pad covered by a blanket...pretty close to freezing, but this is actually the wrong question. Chilling a few pounds of water to near freezing is a nice talking point but what REALLY matters is what happens when you add a heat load...like 300-400 pounds of 99F humans putting off 500 BTU of extra heat per hour...that is the real design criteria for a sleep cooling system.
The ideal water temperature given the thermodynamic properties of our cooling pad is right about 70F, +/- a few degrees depending on your personal preference. This gives us a nearly 30 degree delta between body temperature and coolant temperature, more than enough to pull away the body heat trapped in the sleep envelope. You can set it lower, but most will find it too cold after a few minutes and if you go too cold you can run into issues with condensation.
- Simple, Reliable, Powerful
- Thermoelectric Refrigeration
- Minimal nightly water usage
- Monthly required water flush
- 20-225 Watts
- Set Thermostat from 60F-80F
- Simplest Operation/ Mantinence
- Made in USA
The Andersons have been thinking about Mattress Coolers since Amanda was pregnant with their first child during the summer of 2007. Summer in Houston is always hot, but between being pregnant and working nights as a nurse, the only way she could get any sleep at all was to crank down the AC way down into the 60's.
Richard knew better than to touch the thermostat, but after getting the first electric bill of the summer, he built the first mattress cooler prototype with a deep freezer, a 5 gallon bucket of salt water, an aquarium pump, and a lot of tubing. It worked(to well...condensation soaked the bed)....but it wasn't quite ready for "Shark Tank"....The deep freezer quickly went back to the garage, and Richard grudgingly put a check in the mail for the electric bill.
Over the years they tried countless overpriced and poorly performing products before stumbling upon evaporative coolers, which it turns out are common in the rest of the world, but nonexistant in the US where the only products available were luxury products in the $1000+ price range....far too expensive for the subpar cooling they delivered.
Their first first thought was....there is no way that works...how could a small evaporative cooler that uses just a penny of electricity a night cool two people... but for the price, it was worth a shot, and the results blew them away....here was a product line already in mass production that worked, could be adapted to the US market by simply changing the plug, and best of all could be offered for under $200 retail.
Within a few months they had tested a dozen different samples and had an initial shipment on the way. They opened for business in 2016 and have spent the last 2+ years learning the ropes of online sales and international trade. By 2018 they knew they were onto something, but they also knew that there were improvements to be made in the product itself. Based on hundreds of reviews and conversations with customers they worked with manufacturer's to develop a new and improved model that directly addressed earlier model's shortcomings.
The result is the all new "Mattress Cooler" which we are extremely excited to be launching in the fall of 2018. The Mattress Cooler has quieter operation and a much larger water tank than previous models...addressing the top two issues with earlier models. It also has an in line filter, upgraded pump and fan, and a much sturdier heavy weight construction. Just as importantly... the price is unchanged....Mattress-Cooler.com's goal remains to help people sleep better and save money....we would much rather sell millions of these at razor thin margins than just a few at outrageous high prices.
Related Items All Cooling Bedding
- Mattress Cooler 2 Pillow Pads 12"x24" - Black
- Mattress Cooler Topper Pad 27"x63" - Black
- Outlast Temperature Regulating Pillow Cover - King
- Outlast Temperature Regulating Pillow Cover - Standard
- Mattress Cooler Pillow Pad 12"x24" - Black
- Mattress Cooler Large Topper Pad 55"x63"- Black
- Slumber CloudŽ Outlast Core Down Alternative Pillow - Standard
- Slumber Cloud Outlast Core Down Alternative Pillow - King
- Slumber CloudŽ Outlast Core Mattress Pad, White - Cal-King
- Chillow Pillow Original Chillow Cooling Device
- Cool Care Technologies Cool Flash Body Pad - Cooling Pad for Bed & Exercise
- Mattress Cooler "Deluxe" Chilled Water Sleep Cooling System - New
- AlphaCool Bamboo Cooling Pillow
- The Cool Flash Pad - Pillow/Seat Pad Cover
- Slumber CloudŽ Essential Mattress Pad - Queen
- Slumber CloudŽ Essential Mattress Pad - King
- Slumber CloudŽ Essential Mattress Pad - Cal-King
- Slumber CloudŽ Essential Mattress Pad - Full
- Slumber CloudŽ Essential Mattress Pad - Twin XL
- Slumber CloudŽ Essential Mattress Pad - Twin
- View More ...