Polar Products Active Ice 3.0 Double Knee and Joint Pad Cold Therapy System with Programmable Digital Timer, 16 Quart Cooling Reservoir
The Active Ice 3.0 System is specifically designed for drug-free pain relief. It is comfortable and easy to use. Provides body-part specific cooling. Can be used time and time again, simply add ice and water! Our system includes:
Benefits of the Active Ice 3.0 System: The Design
- Specifically designed to deliver drug-free pain relief after injury or post-surgery, when serious pain relief is required!
- Patent Pending Programmable Digital Timer Control allows the unit to be set specifically per your health care professional's recommendation! A Critical Safety Feature! The user can set custom "on" and "off" times. Examples include (but are not limited to) setting our system to cycle throughout the night with 20 minutes on and then 40 minutes off, or on for just 30 minutes and then shut off.
- Whisper quiet, high-efficiency pump circulates cool water throughout the Therapy Pad.
- Convenient on/off switch eliminates the danger of fumbling through the dark to unplug your system.
- The market's largest cooling reservoirs hold more ice and allow for more time between adding ice. With twice the reservoir size and twice the ice as our biggest competitors, Active Ice will get you through the night!
- The cold Therapy Pad is optimized to provide comfortable cold therapy to the desired body part while providing gentle compression. The insulated outer fabric directs maximum cold therapy to the target area.
- Comfortable and easy to reuse time and time again; simply add ice and water to the cooler!
- High flow, dry, quick disconnect couplings allow for freedom of movement if needed.
- The cooler lid on the unit is hinged and snaps in place, keeping it properly sealed. No mess!
- (1) High-efficiency Pump: Provides steady, whisper-quiet, effective cooling therapy
- (1) Patent-Pending Programmable Digital Timer: Set your custom cold therapy on/off times!
- (1) 16-Quart Cooling Reservoir with Insulated Tubing: With wheels and handle!
- (2) Knee Therapy Pads: Linked by a Y-Hose Connector
- (1) Drain Accessory: Easily drain your reservoir!
- (1) AC/DC Adapter
- Dimensions: 13 x 17 x 14.5
- Weighs: 7.75 lbs. (without ice or water in the reservoir)
- Patent Pending Programmable Digital Timer Control: Timer Cord is 32" From Panel (50.5" Total)
- 120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz Adapter converting to 12 VDC for AIS operation
Welcome to Polar Products Inc. We are a family-owned and operated business specializing in the design and manufacture of innovative, high-quality, competitively priced body cooling and hot and cold therapy systems.
Polar Products has over 25 years of experience cooling people in diverse applications, including industrial safety, construction, emergency services, athletics and fitness, the military and people with medical heat-sensitivity. We are proud to manufacture the most comprehensive and complete line of body cooling products in the world.
Our reusable hot and cold therapy products provide natural, drug-free relief from pain and are used by hospitals, therapists, doctors, sports teams, and individuals worldwide!
In addition to our excellent products, we strive to ensure complete customer satisfaction. At Polar, we believe that the best measure of our success is the loyalty of our customers. W appreciate the trust they place in us and we are committed to always maintaining that trust.