Oxford Hotgrips Premium Adventure Grips
The Oxford Heaterz Premium Adventure heated handlebar grips are made especially for adventure bikes. The grips have ergonomically engineered surface structures to optimize riding performance. Thicker rubber in areas of maximum wear; rhombus tread patterns for high levels of grip and feel; diamond tread pattern where maximum grip is required. What really sets the Oxford Heaterz apart? The answer is many tried and tested features such as the silicon cables which provide flexibility in the coldest weathers and the winter grade wiring prevents cracking and short circuits; the bonded grip design has been in use for many years and is well proven; the grip compound and thermo plastic rubber construction is designed to absorb vibration making them extremely comfortable and durable, often outlasting standard grips and the silicone wires that come from the grip are angled to eliminate water ingress and resulting corrosion/ice damage and have special unique internal supports which are heat shrunk together to prevent damage if the wires are snagged. In addition, five carefully chosen heat settings allow the perfect temperature to be selected in All weathers and most importantly, the switch will switch off if the voltage drops to 10.5V to ensure that the battery is not damaged to the point that it cannot be recharged to full capacity. This latest Premium range is the result of over 30 years of research and development by engineers and motorcyclists, which are now easier than ever to fit due to the new intelligent heat controller eliminating any need to wire the positive to a live ignition feed; simply connect the 2 ring connectors to the battery. You'll find everything supplied by Oxford to fit your Heaterz from a wiring loom with ring connectors to the battery with simple plug and play waterproof connectors to attach to the switch and grips, smart mounting bracket and switch right down to the glue and cable ties all neatly packaged in one box.
These Premium Adventure Heaterz are designed as a replacement for the handlebar grips already fitted to the motorcycle. They will fit onto most motorcycles that use 7/8" (22mm) Ø handlebars. Each grip has an open end to allow the bar end weight to be refitted without the need to trim the grip. The standard length of the Premium Adventure Heaterz grip is 5.19" (132mm). Should the length need to be shortened, they can be trimmed to a minimum length of 4.80" (122mm) without damaging the heating elements. External grip Ø = 1.35" (34.2mm).
- Sealed for life
- Up to 122°F (50°C)
- Rainproof switch
- Draws under 4A
- Square tread pattern for medium wear resistance and maximum vibration
- 5 squared block siped tread for high levels of grip and feel
- Diamond tread pattern where maximum grip is required
- Waffle matrix for finger grip
- 5 heat settings give the perfect operating temperature with LED lights to indicate the level
- Miniaturised electronics
- Robotised manufacuring
- Simpler wiring
- Sonically welded
- Waterproof connectors
Welcome to Oxford Products USA
The company behind Oxford Essential Rider Equipment, the US subsidiary of Oxford Products Ltd, the UK's leading supplier of motorcycle and cycle accessories exporting to over sixty distribution partners worldwide.
Established in 1973 by the current Chairman and employing around ninety staff, this family run company has recently enjoyed strong growth both organically and through diversification into new markets, culminating with the proud opening of our US headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida in November 2012. Providing national support to its current US distribution partners and dealer network, the mission of Oxford Products USA Inc. is to ensure the company’s burgeoning motorcycle and accessories range is easily accessible to every consumer in the United States of America.
The company’s market-leading motorcycle accessories and parts are designed at our purpose-built 100,000 sq ft Oxfordshire, UK headquarters by a team of active enthusiasts who test and develop the range. Their experience in developing products which can withstand the rigors of life on two wheels throughout the World enables us to offer the best advice, knowledge and service to our customers.
When you choose Oxford Essential Rider Equipment, you get motorcycle accesories which are tried, tested and guaranteed to provide quality, durability and usability. Enjoy browsing through our catalogue of extensive parts and accessories and we sincerely hope to have the opportunity to look after you as a valued customer in the same way as we have been doing for motorcycle riders for the past 40+ years !
Related Items Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- Gerbing Vanguard Heated Gloves - 12V Motorcycle
- Joe Rocket Burner 7V Heated Textile Glove
- Gerbing G4 Heated Gloves for Women - 12V Motorcycle
- Milwaukee Leather Men's Waterproof Heated Gauntlet Gloves with Battery Kit
- Gerbing G4 Heated Gloves for Men - 12V Motorcycle
- Joe Rocket Burner 7V Heated Leather Glove
- Volt Heat MOTO Leather Motorcycle Gloves - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing GT5 12V Hybrid Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- Volt Heat Fusion 12V/7V Dual Source Leather Motorcycle Heated Gloves
- California Heat SportFlexx 12V Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- Gerbing Hero Heated Gloves - 12V Motorcycle
- Tourmaster Synergy 7.4V Battery Heated Textile Gloves - Men's
- Gerbing 7V Hard Knuckle Battery Heated Gloves
- Mobile Warming 12V Unisex Dual Power Heated Glove Liner
- REV'IT Heated Gloves Liberty H2O
- REV'IT Heated Gloves Liberty H2O Ladies
- California Heat 12V Leather Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- Mobile Warming 12V Unisex Dual Power Barra Heated Gloves (XXL & 3XL)
- Joe Rocket Burner 7V Heated Lite Glove
- Glovii Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- View More ...