Hillsound BTR 17 Inch Ultralight Tripod Stool
The BTR stool is the ultimate lightweight and packable tripod stool for your outdoor adventures. Whether you are camping, backpacking, hunting, fishing, bikepacking or practicing photography in front or backcountry. The BTR is always Better Than a Rock!
How to set up your BTR Stool:
- Locate the plastic hook near the top of the stool and release the elastic cord
- Extend all three legs of the stool until they are fully extended, listen for a distinct click sound that indicates the legs are securely locked in place
- Twist open the legs, place the stool on solid ground, and take a seat!
- Small and packable
- Quick setup less than 10 seconds
- Detachable seat
- Bungee cord fastening for tidy storage
- Fabric: 100% Nylon Mesh
- Poles: Aluminum Alloy 7001
- Load Capacity: 110kg 240 lbs
- Color Options: Glacier, Alpenglow, Black
- Weight: 399g 14.1oz
- In use: 33.5x33x44.5cm 14"x13"x17.5"
- Folded: 7.6x7.6x34.5cm 3"x3x13.6"
- Fishing / Hunting
- Disc golf
- Travel / Sightseeing
Here at Hillsound we believe our product innovation should be driven by customer satisfaction. This is why customer feedback is a central tenet of our design process. We seek input from people who, like ourselves, live and breathe the outdoors: from industry professionals to park rangers, search and rescue staff to weekend warriors. This, combined with vigorous field testing by our Vancouver-based team, ensures the hiking accessories we create are durable, functional and easy to use.
Our mission is to create unique, affordable and accessible products that improve performance and help you reach new heights with ease. We don't believe winter should be an impediment to your running program, or your daily walk. The only thing falling in winter should be the snow. This is why we developed the ergonomic plate system of the Trail Crampon to provide superior traction and give confidence in slippery conditions. The success of the Trail Crampon and our desire to see customers enjoying the activities they love, year-round, has lead to the ongoing development of new and unique Hillsound traction devices.