Gears Canada 12V Gen-X4 Heated Glove Liners
Wear these heated glove liners under your existing gloves to keep your hands warm. Connect directly to the 12V battery in your motorcycle, snowmobile, or ATV for non-stop heat. Add a portable battery pack to keep the heat going when you're not on a powersport vehicle.
- Leverages ZEPTO fiber technology; made in France, these heating fibers are so thin you wouldn't be able to notice them if not for their tremendous heat output
- Heats the entire length of each finger and thumb
- Engineered to pair seamlessly with our Gen-X3/X4 Heated Jacket Liner or Gen-X3/X4 Heated Vest Liner
Note: we recommended that you use these liners under a waterproof glove
Choosing a size: Measure your hand in inches around the widest part, NOT including your thumb; usually, that's just below your knuckles.
Portable Battery Add-on: Consider purchasing one of our Heated Clothing Portable Battery Kits if you'd like to use your heated glove liners when you get off your vehicle. In other words, a portable battery will allow you to use these liners while skiing, snowboarding, or just taking a walk on a cold day.
Seamless connectivity with our Gen-X3/X4 Heated Jacket or Gen-X3/X4 Heated Vest
- If you own the Gen-X3/X4 Heated Jacket liner, no additional wiring is required; simply connect via the convenient hideaway plugs at the end of each sleeve
- If you own a Gen-X3/X4 Heated Vest, you will require a Harness for Heated Gloves & Glove Liners
Without the Gen-X3/X4 Heated Jacket or Gen-X3/X4 Heated Vest
- No problem! You will require a Battery Harness, a Y-cord, and a Temperature Controller, which allows you to fine-tune the temperature. We highly recommend you use this temperature controller with our glove liners as they can get very hot!
Important: Do not attempt to connect the Gen-X2 gloves to any Gen-X3 or Gen-X4 heated apparel. Any attempt to do so will ruin the heated clothing, and VOID your warranty immediately! Only heating elements are covered under warranty. Normal wear and tear is not a warrantable defect.
Gears Canada has been manufacturing the finest quality of full throttle accessories since 1994. We have been specializing in Power Sports and snow sport accessories. All products are evaluated many times and put to rigorous test making sure of its quality and durability, thus ensuring that only the best reaches the customer.
We are never complacent and every year we build more features into our designs making them the ultimate in comfort, safety and performance.
Setting new standard in what we produce servingvarious groups of elite customers worldwide. Gears Canada meets customer's needs for the highest performance, producing superlative quality of motorcycle, snowmobile, skiing and other outdoor products; which include luggage, covers, apparel, head wear and accessories through innovative design and manufacturing utilizing the best material and technology available.
Facing hyper-competition; brands must innovate to survive. Today's consumers have increasingly high expectations of new products and services as well as their needs for a product at a competitive price. To cater to this demand, Gears has developed complete protocols for its product development process. From start to finish we treat every product line as a complete project, independent of each other to ensure 100% product integrity with focus to maximize the development of the product. A new product is useless if not manufactured correctly. We start by designing for the everyday customer needs. At our R&D center, Gears experienced designers and engineering team oversee the entire project through pre-production and manufacturing and ensuring the integrity of the design as well as performing product testing.
Gears Canada has been built on mutual respect, delivery on promise and fastidious attention to manufacturing details. Providing exceptional customer service does this and aggressive marketing as well as supporting distribution through dedicated dealers worldwide. Our rapid market share growth in the Power sport industry in such a short amount of time has been achieved through continuous product improvement as well as continuously adding new products and categories to their already strong arsenal of products.
Related Items Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- Gerbing Vanguard Heated Gloves - 12V Motorcycle
- Joe Rocket Burner 7V Heated Textile Glove
- Gerbing G4 Heated Gloves for Women - 12V Motorcycle
- Milwaukee Leather Men's Waterproof Heated Gauntlet Gloves with Battery Kit
- Gerbing G4 Heated Gloves for Men - 12V Motorcycle
- Joe Rocket Burner 7V Heated Leather Glove
- Volt Heat MOTO Leather Motorcycle Gloves - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing GT5 12V Hybrid Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- Volt Heat Fusion 12V/7V Dual Source Leather Motorcycle Heated Gloves
- California Heat SportFlexx 12V Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- Gerbing Hero Heated Gloves - 12V Motorcycle
- Tourmaster Synergy 7.4V Battery Heated Textile Gloves - Men's
- Gerbing 7V Hard Knuckle Battery Heated Gloves
- Mobile Warming 12V Unisex Dual Power Heated Glove Liner
- REV'IT Heated Gloves Liberty H2O
- REV'IT Heated Gloves Liberty H2O Ladies
- California Heat 12V Leather Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- Mobile Warming 12V Unisex Dual Power Barra Heated Gloves (XXL & 3XL)
- Joe Rocket Burner 7V Heated Lite Glove
- Glovii Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- View More ...