Fieldsheer Mobile Cooling Women's 1/4 Zip Long Sleeve Shirt
Mobile Cooling's 1/4 zip long sleeve shirt by Fieldsheer offers powerful sun protection and unparalleled core cooling properties to keep you comfortable, dry, and outside longer. Whether you're working in the heat or enjoying your favorite outdoor recreational activity like fishing, hiking, or camping the long sleeve Mobile Cooling 1/4 zip shirt can reduce the skins temperature by up to 7° and dries 4x faster than traditional knits. Drirelease technology is paired with Sunsheer's powerful UPF 50+ to block 98% of harmful UV rays while keeping you cool, dry, and comfortable. The lightweight and flexible design provides all day comfort and is ideal for even the hottest climates.
Designed for all-day protection from sun and heat, the Mobile Cooling 1/4 zip long-sleeve shirt by Fieldsheer is perfectly suited for all your outdoor activities, including fishing, golfing, exercising, or a day outdoors. The 1/4 zip design provides added airflow and easy on-off. Our DriRelease performance fabric will keep your core cool, your skin dry, and protected from harmful UV rays with UPF 50, and provide superior moisture-wicking and dries 4x faster than conventional shirts. Available in a variety of Men's and Women's sizes and colors.
Pair this cooling shirt with our Mobile Cooling Skull Cap and Cooling Neck Gaiter for the ultimate cooling combination!
*Fieldsheer garments have an athletic fit. If you are in between sizes or unsure on how to measure, we recommend you order a size up.
Drirelease Moisture Wicking Cooling:
- Moisture Wicking: Pulls sweat away
- Fast Drying: Dries up to 4x faster
- Superior Comfort: Regulates skin temperature up to 7 degrees cooler
- Premium Quality: Easy care; holds shape
- Eco Friendly: 92% recycled material with no chemical coating
- Drirelease GEO Cool Knit allows for full range of motion flexibility that can reduce the skins temperature by up to 7°
- Powerful Sunsheer tech provides UPF 50+ defense against the suns harmful UV rays
- Odorsheer's anti-microbial technology prevents odor causing bacteria from growing
- Sweatsheer moisture-wicking features promote rapid evaporation and dries 4x faster than traditional knits
- Flat-lock seams prevent chafing and rubbing
- 1/4 zip design
- Reglan long sleeves with thumb holes
- Ventilated mesh on back, sides, and underarms
- 92% Recycled Polyester 8% Spandex Outer
- 91% Recycled Polyester 9 % Spandex Contrast
- Womens sizes: XS-XL (colors: White, Plum, Sky, Black, Coral)
Since 1978 Fieldsheer has redefined what clothing can do.
We design for what’s unseen, around the bend in the road. It was true when Fieldsheer was the first to design motorcycle jackets with integrated protective pads. It was true when Fieldsheer was the first to introduce heated motorcycle apparel for chilly rides in unpredictable conditions. It remains true as we focus on developing the next generation of apparel technologies for work and play.
Carrying the torch of our heritage of innovation is what drives us to ride further, work harder, brave the elements, and do more with what we wear.
To deliver on that promise, Fieldsheer has recently re-focused our product lines to facilitate nimble focus, technological collaboration and market clarity. We invite you to explore our new and mature brands under the Fieldsheer umbrella:
- Mobile Warming - cutting edge, battery heated apparel for work and play, managed with your phone
- Mobile Cooling - Advanced apparel evolved from our motorcycle technologies to keep people cool in hot environments, or when wearing protective outerwear
- RiderWear - Reinvention of our flagship motorcycle riding apparel that builds on our first innovation from 1978 in integrated protective padding
What Is Fieldsheer
Fieldsheer is unlike any other heated apparel company - because we’re not an apparel company.
We are a technology company. Our Mobile Warming line is a technology platform, the only heated apparel company in the U.S. market that owns our full supply chain, from hardware R&D, battery design, to cut-and-sew, and app development. This means Fieldsheer and our Mobile Warming line have the ability to bring higher quality products to market faster than the competition, ensuring we continue to lead the pack of integrated digital apparel.
Our heated panels in our Mobile Warming garments are the thinnest and least cumbersome in the market. Since we designed the battery hardware from the ground-up, it also means they are optimally efficient. Paired with our Bluetooth connected app, we further optimize the functionality of our heated apparel to be warmer, last longer, and manage wearer climate on a micro scale.