Fieldsheer Mobile Cooling Men's Long Sleeve Shirt
Fieldsheer's Mobile Cooling Long Sleeve shirt delivers unparalleled moisture-wicking, evaporation, and cooling technology designed to provide cooling comfort for any activity. Keep your core cool, whether you're working in hot environments or going for a light hike in the summer. Environmentally conscious Drirelease fabric is produced with 92% recycled polyester that wicks moisture away from the body and dries 4x faster than traditional polyester fabrics. Sunsheer Ultraviolet Protection Factor UPF of 50+ blocks 98% of harmful UV rays providing another layer of protection and comfort. Soft and lightweight, the Mobile Cooling® Long Sleeve Shirt can reduce the skin's temperature by 7degrees and make it ideal for active days in high temperatures for any activity.
Designed for all-day protection from sun and heat, the Fieldsheer Mobile Cooling long-sleeve shirt is perfectly suited for all outdoor activities, whether you're hard at work or enjoying your favorite recreational pursuit. Keep your core cool, your skin dry, and protected from harmful UV rays. Utilizing drirelease technology to offer powerful moisture-wicking the long sleeve Mobile Cooling shirt dries 4x faster than traditional knits and is perfect for every warmer climate.
Pair this cooling shirt with our Mobile Cooling Skull Cap and Cooling Neck Gaiter for the ultimate cooling combination!
Drirelease Moisture Wicking Cooling:
- Moisture Wicking: Pulls sweat away
- Fast Drying: Dries up to 4x faster
- Superior Comfort: Regulates skin temperature up to 7 degrees cooler
- Premium Quality: Easy care; holds shape
- Eco Friendly: 92% recycled material with no chemical coating
- Drirelease GEO Cool Knit allows for full range of motion flexibility that can reduce the skins temperature by up to 7degrees
- Powerful Sunsheer tech provides UPF 50+ defense against the suns harmful UV rays
- Odorsheer's anti-odor technology prevents odor causing bacteria from growing
- Sweatsheer moisture-wicking features promote rapid evaporation and dries 4x faster than traditional knits
- Flat-lock seams prevent chafing and rubbing
- Crew neck
- Reglan long sleeves
- Ventilated mesh on back, sides, and underarms
- 92% Recycled Polyester 8% Spandex Outer
- 91% Recycled Polyester 9 % Spandex Contrast
- Mens sizes: SM-3XL
Since 1978 Fieldsheer has redefined what clothing can do.
We design for what's unseen, around the bend in the road. It was true when Fieldsheer was the first to design motorcycle jackets with integrated protective pads. It was true when Fieldsheer was the first to introduce heated motorcycle apparel for chilly rides in unpredictable conditions. It remains true as we focus on developing the next generation of apparel technologies for work and play.
Carrying the torch of our heritage of innovation is what drives us to ride further, work harder, brave the elements, and do more with what we wear.
To deliver on that promise, Fieldsheer has recently re-focused our product lines to facilitate nimble focus, technological collaboration and market clarity. We invite you to explore our new and mature brands under the Fieldsheer umbrella:
- Mobile Warming - cutting edge, battery heated apparel for work and play, managed with your phone
- Mobile Cooling - Advanced apparel evolved from our motorcycle technologies to keep people cool in hot environments, or when wearing protective outerwear
- RiderWear - Reinvention of our flagship motorcycle riding apparel that builds on our first innovation from 1978 in integrated protective padding
What Is Fieldsheer
Fieldsheer is unlike any other heated apparel company - because we're not an apparel company.
We are a technology company. Our Mobile Warming line is a technology platform, the only heated apparel company in the U.S. market that owns our full supply chain, from hardware R&D, battery design, to cut-and-sew, and app development. This means Fieldsheer and our Mobile Warming line have the ability to bring higher quality products to market faster than the competition, ensuring we continue to lead the pack of integrated digital apparel.
Our heated panels in our Mobile Warming garments are the thinnest and least cumbersome in the market. Since we designed the battery hardware from the ground-up, it also means they are optimally efficient. Paired with our Bluetooth connected app, we further optimize the functionality of our heated apparel to be warmer, last longer, and manage wearer climate on a micro scale.