Fieldsheer's Mobile Cooling Hooded Long Sleeve shirt delivers unparalleled moisture-wicking, evaporation, and cooling technology designed to provide cooling comfort for any activity. Keep your core and head cool, whether you're working in hot environments or going for a light hike in the summer. Environmentally conscious Drirelease fabric is produced with 92% recycled polyester that wicks moisture away from the body and dries 4x faster than traditional polyester fabrics. Sunsheer Ultraviolet Protection Factor UPF of 50+ blocks 98% of harmful UV rays providing another layer of protection and comfort. Soft and lightweight, the Mobile Cooling Hooded Long Sleeve Shirt can reduce the skin's temperature by 7 degrees and make it ideal for active days in high temperatures for any activity.
Designed for optimal sun protection paired with drirelease technology, Fieldsheer's Mobile Cooling hooded long sleeve shirt is ideal for any outdoor activities in higher temperatures. Whether you're working outside or enjoying a casual summer hike, this shirt ensures you'll remain cool, comfortable, and protected from harmful UV rays. Manufactured with 92% recycled polyester and UPF 50+, the hooded long sleeve mobile cooling shirt offers reduced skin temperatures of up to 7 degrees and dries 4x faster than traditional knits. Ideally suited for any outdoor pursuits from work to recreation.
Pair this cooling shirt with our Mobile Cooling Skull Cap and Cooling Neck Gaiter for the ultimate cooling combination!
Drirelease Moisture Wicking Cooling
- Moisture Wicking: Pulls sweat away
- Fast Drying: Dries up to 4x faster
- Superior Comfort: Regulates skin temperature up to 7 degrees cooler
- Premium Quality: Easy care; holds shape
- Eco Friendly: 92% recycled material with no chemical coating
- Geo Cool Knit Drirelease tech provides superior stretch, cooling, and comfortably and can reduce skin temperature by up to 7 degrees
- Powerful Sunsheer UPF 50+ sun protection offers defense against harmful UV rays
- Odorsheer anti-odor tech prevents the growth odor causing bacteria
- Sweatsheer moisture-wicking system aids evaporation and keeps you cool and dry all day
- Flot-lock seams prevent rubbing or chafing
- Pullover hood offers complete protection
- Pullover neck gaiter for men to protect the face from harmful UV rays
- Thumb opening for women to keep hands dry, cool, and protected
- Ventilated mesh panels on sides, back, and underarms
- 92% Recycled Polyester 8% Spandex Outer
- 91% Recycled Polyester 9% Spandex Contrasts
- Womens Sizes: XS-XL
Since 1978 Fieldsheer has redefined what clothing can do.
We design for what's unseen, around the bend in the road. It was true when Fieldsheer was the first to design motorcycle jackets with integrated protective pads. It was true when Fieldsheer was the first to introduce heated motorcycle apparel for chilly rides in unpredictable conditions. It remains true as we focus on developing the next generation of apparel technologies for work and play.
Carrying the torch of our heritage of innovation is what drives us to ride further, work harder, brave the elements, and do more with what we wear.
To deliver on that promise, Fieldsheer has recently re-focused our product lines to facilitate nimble focus, technological collaboration and market clarity. We invite you to explore our new and mature brands under the Fieldsheer umbrella:
- Mobile Warming - cutting edge, battery heated apparel for work and play, managed with your phone
- Mobile Cooling - Advanced apparel evolved from our motorcycle technologies to keep people cool in hot environments, or when wearing protective outerwear
- RiderWear - Reinvention of our flagship motorcycle riding apparel that builds on our first innovation from 1978 in integrated protective padding
What Is Fieldsheer
Fieldsheer is unlike any other heated apparel company - because we're not an apparel company.
We are a technology company. Our Mobile Warming line is a technology platform, the only heated apparel company in the U.S. market that owns our full supply chain, from hardware R&D, battery design, to cut-and-sew, and app development. This means Fieldsheer and our Mobile Warming line have the ability to bring higher quality products to market faster than the competition, ensuring we continue to lead the pack of integrated digital apparel.
Our heated panels in our Mobile Warming garments are the thinnest and least cumbersome in the market. Since we designed the battery hardware from the ground-up, it also means they are optimally efficient. Paired with our Bluetooth connected app, we further optimize the functionality of our heated apparel to be warmer, last longer, and manage wearer climate on a micro scale.
- Wicking seems to work.
- Odor protection works
- Nice to have long sleeves for the SPF protection at higher altitudes
- I don't like having the hood.
- Company sent me the wrong color of shirt.