Designed for all-day comfort, cooling, sun protection, and evaporative moisture-wicking, the Fieldsheer Mobile Cooling neck gaiter is ideal for everyday use, camping, fishing, hiking, gardening, working outdoors, and more. Drirelease technology dries 4x faster than traditional knits and, combined with Sunsheer technology, offers UPF 50+ protection blocking 98% of harmful UV rays. It quickly wicks moisture away, allowing you to stay cool and dry all day. Soft, lightweight, and comfortable skin temperature can be reduced by 7° and provides cool comfort in even the hottest climates.
Fieldsheer's Mobile Cooling neck gaiter brings cooling comfort no matter your pursuit. Perfect for everyday use, fishing, hiking, camping, gardening, working outdoors, and more, this neck gaiter will cool your core and keep you out longer. Constructed in drirelease environmentally friendly 90% recycled polyester with powerful UPF 50+ sun protection and effective moisture-wicking technology, this gaiter offers all-day comfort. 4x faster frying than traditional knits, the Mobile Cooling neck gaiter is ideal for even the hottest conditions.
Drirelease Moisture Wicking Cooling:
Moisture Wicking: Pulls sweat away
Fast Drying: Dries up to 4x faster
Superior Comfort: Regulates skin temperature up to 7 degrees cooler
Premium Quality: Easy care; holds shape
Eco Friendly: 92% recycled material with no chemical coating
- Drirelease GEO Cool stretch Knit fabric keeps you cool by reduce the skins temperature by up to 7°
- Sunsheer UPF 50+ protection clocks 98% of harmful UV rays
- Odorsheer anti-microbial technology halts the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Sweatsheer moisture-wicking technology offers all day dryness and cooling
- Dries 4x faster than traditional knits
- Perfect for everyday use
- Flat lock seams prevent rubbing and chafing
- 92% Recycled Polyester 8% Spandex
Since 1978 Fieldsheer has redefined what clothing can do.
We design for what's unseen, around the bend in the road. It was true when Fieldsheer was the first to design motorcycle jackets with integrated protective pads. It was true when Fieldsheer was the first to introduce heated motorcycle apparel for chilly rides in unpredictable conditions. It remains true as we focus on developing the next generation of apparel technologies for work and play.
Carrying the torch of our heritage of innovation is what drives us to ride further, work harder, brave the elements, and do more with what we wear.
To deliver on that promise, Fieldsheer has recently re-focused our product lines to facilitate nimble focus, technological collaboration and market clarity. We invite you to explore our new and mature brands under the Fieldsheer umbrella:
- Mobile Warming - cutting edge, battery heated apparel for work and play, managed with your phone
- Mobile Cooling - Advanced apparel evolved from our motorcycle technologies to keep people cool in hot environments, or when wearing protective outerwear
- RiderWear - Reinvention of our flagship motorcycle riding apparel that builds on our first innovation from 1978 in integrated protective padding
What Is Fieldsheer
Fieldsheer is unlike any other heated apparel company - because we're not an apparel company.
We are a technology company. Our Mobile Warming line is a technology platform, the only heated apparel company in the U.S. market that owns our full supply chain, from hardware R&D, battery design, to cut-and-sew, and app development. This means Fieldsheer and our Mobile Warming line have the ability to bring higher quality products to market faster than the competition, ensuring we continue to lead the pack of integrated digital apparel.
Our heated panels in our Mobile Warming garments are the thinnest and least cumbersome in the market. Since we designed the battery hardware from the ground-up, it also means they are optimally efficient. Paired with our Bluetooth connected app, we further optimize the functionality of our heated apparel to be warmer, last longer, and manage wearer climate on a micro scale.